HHN 31: Halloween | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Halloween

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Michael Myers is back! Universal Parks has announced that Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando and Hollywood will feature a haunted house based on the 1978 slasher film - Halloween.

As someone whose first HHN trip was 27 and the only one I've experienced was Halloween 4 i am super thrilled for this. Just like TCM and House of 1000 Corpses in previous years, finally get to experience some of the houses I only got to see via youtube

Does anyone remember how the 24 version compared to the 28 Halloween house (I know different movie but just on the level of how good it was). Kinda hope its not as bad as the 28 house since its the original movie

Does anyone remember how the 24 version compared to the 28 Halloween house (I know different movie but just on the level of how good it was). Kinda hope its not as bad as the 28 house since its the original movie

The one at 24 is the house I credit for turning me into an HHN obsessive. It was done with a ton of love and attention to detail. Also, still one of the best facades that I've experienced.

I hope they’re able to capture the intense intimacy of that original 2014 house. There was clearly something lost between the 2016 and 2021 Texas Chainsaw house for me, and I hope the same doesn’t happen with this one. For now I’m, ironically, “skeptical” of this house

Before announcement: "Halloween has gotta be featured at Halloween Horror Nights!"

After announcement: "Halloween again?"

Not on the same level. OG Halloween was an all-timer, with Halloween II being pretty damn good. Halloween 4 was... enjoyable - but fine.

I am a late bloomer when it comes to HHN, so I did not get to experience Halloween in 2014. I am super excited to experience it finally. There are only a few houses I wish I got to experience, and this is in the top 3.

Reactions: JS610