HHN 31: Hellblock Horror | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Hellblock Horror

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The one from The Fallen? Weird, I thought it was just a person with their skin flayed out a lot.

I've been wondering this for years and may never get another chance for this question to come up naturally - does anyone know how the Fallen, in its original state, got all the way the start of the event before someone thought maybe it would cause controversy and need to be rewritten/altered?

Not asking because I'm for or against it, but with the Voodoo Queen show being essentially censored within days and things like pentagrams being altered to be "GP-neutral," I've always wondered what happened there.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I've been wondering this for years and may never get another chance for this question to come up naturally - does anyone know how the Fallen, in its original state, got all the way the start of the event before someone thought maybe it would cause controversy and need to be rewritten/altered?

Not asking because I'm for or against it, but with the Voodoo Queen show being essentially censored within days and things like pentagrams being altered to be "GP-neutral," I've always wondered what happened there.
Not everyone in management is involved until the end. As a result, a lot of specifics about houses aren’t known until more people start going through. The people who were involved saw no issues - groupthink. Someone on the outside pointed out the potential (likely) controversy with such visuals in the lower Bible-Belt.

Not everyone in management is involved until the end. As a result, a lot of specifics about houses aren’t known until more people start going through. The people who were involved saw no issues - groupthink. Someone on the outside pointed out the potential (likely) controversy with such visuals in the lower Bible-Belt.

Very interesting, thank you!

With all the lore revealed in today's announcement, it could be inferred that Oddfellow started the mass breakout in this house, which is very cool.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet