HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like we've got a few new green covered lighting trusses in Central Park for our potential Jungle zone. Just waiting for a tent update from Bio at this point as we got our first look at facade progress on July 8th last year. It's almost time for things to get exciting...

LET THE CONSTRUCTION UPDATES ON THE FOOD/DRINK STANDS BEGIN!
Sutton Foster Christmas GIF by GBH

Some more in-depth shots of the lighting and back-end of the San Fran trusses.

Additional angles and I believe the first scrum spotted in the HRRR soundstage house entrance area?

Last edited:
Reactions: MikePat
I know that's a photo of the not-yet-finished location, but it looks exactly so far like the one last year. Hopefully the signs are bigger and more obvious about what is back there.
Seems like they're actually adding quite a bit this year. Compare these two shots:

2022:
Universal-Orlando-Photo-Report-9-15-22-HHN-13-1200x900.jpg

2023:
F0x0z3yX0AAl0Wt

I could be mistaken, but I don't remember this piece back there last year either:

F0x0z3xXwAE3cY5

It definitely wasn't there by mid-August last year:

FZ-UgMuXwAAA_xn

Wasn’t it pretty much that Singn, some obelisks, and tables last year?
Yup, and it was honestly wonderful to have a quiet spot like that. While I can understand doing something to make it more prominent, RIP secret bar/decompression spot.

Other than that, we're definitely in the period where things are clearly sprouting up much more frequently. And there'll probably be Sprung tent work to be seen once Bio takes to the air again over Uni.

Other than that, we're definitely in the period where things are clearly sprouting up much more frequently. And there'll probably be Sprung tent work to be seen once Bio takes to the air again over Uni.
Sure are!

For some comparisons (because why not):

- First sprung tent construction shot last year was July 8th (hasn't happened yet this year)
- First sign of a lighting truss in the parks last year was July 12th (first this year was June 29th)
- First sign of FFL construction last year was July 5th (first mentioned by @Joe on June 30th this year)
- First scarezone prop spotted in the parks last year was July 19th (hasn't happened yet this year)

With how early they started this year, things should get real fun, real soon.