HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

LFG. Construction season is officially fully underway now. All that's left are some SZ props and I get the feeling we'll see some very, very soon.

For the crossroads house you can see the facade forming.

The facade is supposed to be a swamp house complete with a tin roof. Rumors are that the location is Louisiana and not Georgia.

View attachment 19239

Clearer/more updated photo for Crossroads via the main spec thread by HHNIcon. Felt like sharing it here for folks who aren't tuned into that thread, as well as keeping this thread up to date.

I realize this is silly, but scrolling through all these pictures, and reading your comments of excitement got me all excited and even gave me goosebumps! It's happening! The wait is almost over. Thank you thank you thank you to all who post these wonderful pics!

Aw yeah, now we're getting into my favorite period of construction, as the unique truss structures, platforms and so forth not only give an indication we're gonna' see something neat take shape...but it means we're ever so closer to the other props and set pieces showing up. This is the beginning of things really ramping up!