HHN: XX - When Are You Going? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
First couple of weeks won't be bad. As Halloween gets closer people (general public) are more into it so it is more crowded.
I don't like going into houses until it is dark outside, so for that reason I get the passes.
Saw last year had a long wait with the EP one of the two times we went through.
I went late in the month for 17 (the 26th) and the wait times were insane and disgusting, EP's ever since.

Yes, i just realized that the only time i've ever been to hhn is on Hell Week (17 and 19). I look forward to being able to actually enjoy most of whats going on this year since i will defintly not be making that mistake again

Yeah, Saw was out of control last year. If you didn't go straight there at opening, forget about it. 3 hour wait at a couple points, if I recall correct. Just insane. That was definitely my lowest count house last year -- may have only made it 3, maybe 4 times total.

how often do you go? i was only able to make it through leave it to cleaver once on hell week and that was my single house of the night

I went probably 8-10 of the 14 frequent fear pass nights. I could have made it through Saw more if I'd wanted I guess, but usually our attack plan was to walk the park until we run across a line that's 30 minutes or less. I just can't take the 30+ minute waits unless for a really good reason, I'm way too antsy :lol:

Yeah, Saw was out of control last year. If you didn't go straight there at opening, forget about it. 3 hour wait at a couple points, if I recall correct. Just insane. That was definitely my lowest count house last year -- may have only made it 3, maybe 4 times total.

It's a shame too, I actually really liked Saw. The wait time was off when we did it, but still it wasn't bad at all. Totally enjoyed that house. Not scary, but a lot of fun.

What can you do? Go onto the next house and don't bother with it again :lol: which is what I did

Hopefully now we get more people out of the woodwork and let me know when they are going to the event to update the event list.

It doesn't look like I'm making it to HHN this year :(, but if I do it will probably be the 17th (sun). When exactly is hell week this year? I went with some out of state friends last year on the Thursday of Hell week and we got through about half the houses, totally sucked, way way way too crowded. Never doing that again! Anyone know what dates to not go this year?

It doesn't look like I'm making it to HHN this year :(, but if I do it will probably be the 17th (sun). When exactly is hell week this year? I went with some out of state friends last year on the Thursday of Hell week and we got through about half the houses, totally sucked, way way way too crowded. Never doing that again! Anyone know what dates to not go this year?

Hell Week this year is 14th - 17th....

Well the good news there I suppose is that the 17th is a Sunday so hopefully with everyone having to go back to school on the 18th it won't be all that bad.

I'm planning on going opening night, September 24, but I'm seriously considering buying a FFP... I'm not completely sure yet...

If you're going opening night and paying the same amount as a FFP why wouldn't you?

Costs the same and can get you in additional nights if you have the time. It's a no brainer.