HHN: XX - When Are You Going? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN: XX - When Are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Then do it, and post the video on youtube and become a viral sensation with 10 million hits :lol:

"...its peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, where u at, where u at, where u at, now there you go, there you go, there you go.."
:lock1::lock1::lock1::lock1::lock1:

:pound:

Don't jinx it guys, think positive and positive things will happen.

Speaking of positive, I just got my tix for the 25th :happy: woohoo!!!

[video=youtube;8iEatWL6Er0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iEatWL6Er0[/video]

Using free premier pass hhn ticket on Oct 7th, & taking advantage of special 1st three weekend pricing at $34.99 on Friday Oct 8th.
So 10.07 & 10.08.
Usually ffp is good for me, but now I have to fly from houston just to go. :(
Now I have a little idea at how the out of country visitors feel.

Using free premier pass hhn ticket on Oct 7th, & taking advantage of special 1st three weekend pricing at $34.99 on Friday Oct 8th.
So 10.07 & 10.08.
Usually ffp is good for me, but now I have to fly from houston just to go. :(
Now I have a little idea at how the out of country visitors feel.

I come every year from NYC. One weekend, usually 3 nights. Try to do it the last weekend so the FFP covers all the nights.

Yes. I am insane.

My 18th birthday is October 2nd so me and my parents and five of my friends are going that night to celebrate. We're gonna have shirts that say ZRSXVIII and HHNXX in honor of my birthday and were all going to be wearing them there. We are not getting express and some of my friends are worried about that do you think we should be if we intend on seeing all 8 houses and Bill and Ted??

My 18th birthday is October 2nd so me and my parents and five of my friends are going that night to celebrate. We're gonna have shirts that say ZRSXVIII and HHNXX in honor of my birthday and were all going to be wearing them there. We are not getting express and some of my friends are worried about that do you think we should be if we intend on seeing all 8 houses and Bill and Ted??

I say no... The average the wait time last year was about 30 to 60 minutes (with LITC being the lowest [up to about 15min] and Saw the highest [up to about 2 hours]). Also, I got a Express Pass last year and I was able to see everything and do everything: All rides, all Houses, & Bill and Ted.

Last edited:

Well you do have something going for you. It will only be the second weekend, which usually isn't THAT crowded. There's also nothing marketing-wise familiar that will draw the general public's attention like Saw did (I knew a couple people who just went for that one house last year). Universal has to draw people who know nothing previous about the event by their reputation-which will still draw thousands and still get lots of buzz. But it will still be a Saturday...and that's the biggest reason I could see you needing an express pass.

In my experience the wait times for the houses can eat up most of your time. We went on a Saturday in 2006 without an express pass and only saw Bill and Ted and four houses. I think there were only like seven houses that year but standing in line is what consumes your time. You'll get irritable and cranky. I know we got an express pass last year on the 2nd (a Friday) and saw every ride, show and house, and even did some multiple times and we were out by 1am. You could not get it and may be ok. I know a guy at my job who only goes for the scarezones. But if you want to see everything I deeply recommend it. You will not regret it.

It does depend what time you show up....if you get to the event at 8pm, you're screwed, but if you're in line at 6pm before the gates open, you're golden.

Well the thing is since I'm bringing so many people I dont want them all to have to pay 100+ for a ticket and express.

I know the feeling I will be there on October 14th with about 12-15 people who are coming down for my wedding from Seattle. Oh and wait to go on the B-Day, I will be turning 26 on the very same day!