#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Understood. I'm moody from staying up for the World Series and reporting to work early, so I apologise for the grumpy response. I just felt like each thing I posted was in the wrong place and it was ping pong-ing me in between threads that I thought were nearly identical in nature. Now that I understand, I'll post where appropriate. :thumbsup:

Don’t worry about it all, no need to apologize earlier and now, I didn’t find it to be a grumpy response at all and if it makes you feel any better grumpy is a state I generally live in, so, you’re all good!

Also, I wanna clarify I left the comment you were originally replying to in this thread because it was about Beetlejuice potentially only being used to film for HHN Forever in, if it was about it possibly opening to the public, I would’ve moved it to the Halloween 2020 thread.

Don’t worry about it all, no need to apologize earlier and now, I didn’t find it to be a grumpy response at all and if it makes you feel any better grumpy is a state I generally live in, so, you’re all good!

Also, I wanna clarify I left the comment you were originally replying to in this thread because it was about Beetlejuice potentially only being used to film for HHN Forever in, if it was about it possibly opening to the public, I would’ve moved it to the Halloween 2020 thread.
Coolio.

And actually, my post about BJ is regarding in-person, public consumption, so feel free to shift it over there.

Reactions: Allison
Yeah, I'm kind of equally as confused as to how this could have happened? Unless publishing on a streaming service is similar to YouTube or another platform (in that you can just forget to private a video and boom it publishes), I'm at a loss for how this ended up leaking.

Also kind of confused when they wanted to reveal it? Maybe closer to Halloween itself?
I guess they didn't assume anyone would look up "Halloween Horror Nights" on the search bar, since i dont think it was available from any of the main menus.
Super weird that they couldn't just private it to be safe though.

I guess they didn't assume anyone would look up "Halloween Horror Nights" on the search bar, since i dont think it was available from any of the main menus.
Super weird that they couldn't just private it to be safe though.
When I watched it, it was right on the front page. I'm willing to bet it was one department not listening to another, which is how these things happen throughout all kinds of industries. Remember that we almost lost The Shining because some dope in the travel-agent PR department either didn't know or didn't care that they were contractually barred from mentioning Stephen King in relation to the house.

There's a hundred car garage shows about how they fix up cars, but give me a show like this! I loved that little peek into the creatures' workshop.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
We're at this weird spot with how to handle threads because everything is so out of whack this year - but traditionally, we always had a dedicated thread to a house announcement, and since they're confirming this will be a house at HHN 30/2021, we will make it an official thread. So please take all Puppet talk there.