#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 50 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hours for the houses? How does virtual line work? Sorry haven't done virtual yet. And assuming weekend meaning Saturday and Sunday??? Don't see it black and white on page

Please take all discussion regarding the announcement here.

Universal had a mitigation plan for HHN, including plexiglass in the houses. From my understanding, the county APPROVED HHN but did not WANT HHN to go forward (there’s a difference).

It was a combination of the county’s lack of support, Netflix pulling out, and the other IP holders having concerns about the event (and their likely withdrawal once the first domino fell) that led to HHN’s cancellation. All signs were pointing to Universal being on an absolute island if HHN became a super-spreader event. They objectively checked all the boxes, but that doesn’t mean they were supposed to.
Parks and politics...fascinating

Even with declining numbers I still stand behind their decision not to have the event

Too much of a legal headache should something occur

Reactions: RevFreako
These houses better be back at the next event. 2 of my most anticipated, but travelers to the state are still restricted to 2-week quarantines with no end to that announced thus far. :(

EDIT: Nevermind! I guess that was lifted last month? Goes to show how swamped I've been at work lol. Still, my vacation package is already canceled along with my flight (though I've yet to receive either refund) and I can't imagine there are hotel openings this late in the game.

There is plenty of rooms even with the temporary shutdown of some of the hotels. We just rebooked ours. Take a look for yourself. All hope is not lost!

Agree. Often everyone just thinks of Xmas/New Years and the school vacations. Halloween will never be on that level but it really is an important event given the area would otherwise be much less busy during those months.

Please keep reviews and comments in regards to the testing in this thread...

So with the daytime Halloween event official, did they just scrap the #HHNForever mobile stuff they hinted at?

So with the daytime Halloween event official, did they just scrap the #HHNForever mobile stuff they hinted at?

It definitely feels like any plans were put on the backburner once a replacement event became more and more likely and they shifted focus to that.

Although Hollywood has also gone silent as well; so it's possible there wasn't much planned to begin with.

It definitely feels like any plans were put on the backburner once a replacement event became more and more likely and they shifted focus to that.

Although Hollywood has also gone silent as well; so it's possible there wasn't much planned to begin with.
My hypothesis is that #HHNForever was just a hashtag and the daytime event wasn't considered until very recently

In the absence of anything #HHNForever would have been to keep people talking about Horror Nights sporadically all year

I see them using it again once the daytime/holiday events end

Reactions: londonwerecat
Can we buy tickets to that, or no? I didn’t really see anything saying yes or no.
It’s a free event we (Attractions Magazine) are hosting on our YouTube. You’ll be able to make donations directly to GOPAR. Details will be released soon.

EDIT: Details posted:

Last edited:
It’s a free event we (Attractions Magazine) are hosting on our YouTube. You’ll be able to make donations directly to GOPAR. Details will be released soon.

EDIT: Details posted:

To double remind people, the livestream is happening now in case anyone wants to catch it live.