Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 241 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You know, spitballing here: Hulk, Dragon Challenge, and Mummy have had complete track replacements with roughly 17 years of operation. Well, HRRR opened in 2009, putting its roughly in line for replacement in 2025-2027 timeframe. Thoughts?

You know, spitballing here: Hulk, Dragon Challenge, and Mummy have had complete track replacements with roughly 17 years of operation. Well, HRRR opened in 2009, putting its roughly in line for replacement in 2025-2027 timeframe. Thoughts?
Sooner than that, I hope. It feels every bit like its age.

Maybe a different name, too, because everyone seems to have their own name for it. “Red Rocket”, “Rocket Ride”, “The Big Red One, starring Mark Hamill”, and my favorite, “Rock n’ Roller Coaster.”

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I’ve noticed an uptick in opinion of this ride in the past year. Airtime Thrills put it in his top 20 on his most recent list.
Yep...ironically it's higher on the list than Orion (which I have yet to ride), Iron Rattler and Blue Lightning which I don't agree with

My issue is HRRR is unpredictable in the ride experience and I don't like coasters like that