Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, this is interesting. AP, haven't been since May, but I've never seen a locker line, and EXP merge was always at the bottom of the stairs.

For those of you that have been recently, are there still yellow bags over some of the seats? That worried me.

When I was there in October, there was no wait to get a locker regardless of whether you had express. Express also had a dedicated metal detector (which did sometimes get backed up) under the marquee. They've been merging the standby and express into a single lane at the bottom of the stairs for a while, I think, but I never saw anything about sending some express people up a separate lane while putting some in the merged lane.
That's what I was used to seeing, hopefully it was a one time thing for whatever reason
Yeah, this is interesting. AP, haven't been since May, but I've never seen a locker line, and EXP merge was always at the bottom of the stairs.

For those of you that have been recently, are there still yellow bags over some of the seats? That worried me.
There was at least 1 per train when I was there

• Wow
Reactions: Skold

Is it because the speakers are not working?

Tbh pre covid I found express for this ride to be the worst express experience. They struggle with standby, single riders, and express I found. We were in slow seasons so maybe they had less trains but express and HRRR were always an experience I found lol.

This is such an odd event for many reasons.

1) So they're saying they could easily add/update songs to Rockit... yet it's been over a decade without any changes?
2) It's for two days only, with no formal announcement from Universal - unless they're teasing something bigger

The Weeknd's music playing on Rockit for HHN (if it's a true rumor) would be so awesome.

This is such an odd event for many reasons.

1) So they're saying they could easily add/update songs to Rockit... yet it's been over a decade without any changes?
2) It's for two days only, with no formal announcement from Universal - unless they're teasing something bigger

The Weeknd's music playing on Rockit for HHN (if it's a true rumor) would be so awesome.
They've added music for rock the universe before, so it is def possible to easily change it and has been done before.

I wonder if there’s any sort of analytics devoted to song selection…would love for this to work and see more 2000’s alt added while it’s having its moment.

I wonder if there’s any sort of analytics devoted to song selection…would love for this to work and see more 2000’s alt added while it’s having its moment.
I've requested Yoko Ono for years, all they've said is "sir please stop calling us, this is the phone number for Mythos"

So sounds like they're thinking about it.

Personally I hope Universal considers replacing it, but in the meantime, some new tracks would be great

I can't imagine they sell a ton of on-ride videos

I can't imagine they sell a ton of on-ride videos

They sure don’t, and a lot of the ones that they do sell get returned because people are mad half of their on-ride footage got cut out in favor of some clips of ancient relics called “music videos.”

If they ditched the video aspect, I imagine they open themselves up to the rights of a lotttt more music which would be awesome.

They sure don’t, and a lot of the ones that they do sell get returned because people are mad half of their on-ride footage got cut out in favor of some clips of ancient relics called “music videos.”

If they ditched the video aspect, I imagine they open themselves up to the rights of a lotttt more music which would be awesome.
I feel like Ska plays everywhere else at UO other than on HRRR where we need it

Reactions: richjagr