Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

Scream is top of my wish list as well.

Although it feels like one of those things that just will never happen. :(

Cracks are showing. We've seen more licensed merchandise using the Ghostface character lately. There's a new movie coming next January. Assuming it does well enough, there will be sequels that they'll want to promote...definitely opening the door to a house somewhere down the line.

Helluva Boss. The tone is so wildly wrong for HHN but it's definitely something at least the Hollywood side would do since they did This Is The End. Doubt Orlando would touch it, hahah but it would make a great comedy house

I posted it as a joke response to a mod, but the more it rolls around in my head, the more a Rock and Roll Heaven house intrigues me - undead versions of Richie Havens, Kurt Cobain, Buddy Holly, Janis Joplin, Elvis, any rock star who died badly, forming a hell of a band.

I know it won't happen but man I really would love to see a Mortal Kombat house! It could be like Freddy vs Jason meets saw. Witness gruesome fatalities as your stuck between these powerful assassin like figures just going at it with so many different elements and character designs I just truly think it could be something special!!!!

I posted it as a joke response to a mod, but the more it rolls around in my head, the more a Rock and Roll Heaven house intrigues me - undead versions of Richie Havens, Kurt Cobain, Buddy Holly, Janis Joplin, Elvis, any rock star who died badly, forming a hell of a band.

For some reason Nuk'd Las Vegas came right to my head; I think it could totally be sold in that sort of style/theming.

So like...why hasn't anyone considered a Tally Hall haunt before? Like the music videos kinda just write itself

Attachments

• unknown (5).png
    unknown (5).png
    886.8 KB · Views: 0
  • unknown (4).png
    unknown (4).png
    683.1 KB · Views: 0
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
  • unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    967.4 KB · Views: 0
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Only in Eilish"s case, it wasn't really about her popularity

It was two arguments. One was folks not understanding just how big she was with the kids. The other was folks not understanding her connection to the horror aesthetic.

I was thinking about bringing up the more apt, Iron Maiden. But, I feared that would invoke someone (or his brother) to start posting again.

It was two arguments. One was folks not understanding just how big she was with the kids. The other was folks not understanding her connection to the horror aesthetic.

I was thinking about bringing up the more apt, Iron Maiden. But, I feared that would invoke someone (or his brother) to start posting again.
I don't think the majority of the arguments were in good faith, but that's another argument. Popular music died for me in about 2002, but I at least knew who Eilish was. I couldn't pick the above artist out of a one-man lineup.

You say “Tally Hall” to me, I think of the former Orlando City goalkeeper who retire and is now an Orlando PD street cop.

I had no idea they were a band.
You came closer than I did. Tammany Hall was as close as I got.

I would love for HHN to team up with MeowWolf at some point to create an original house. MeowWolf kills it with psychadelic and creepy areas that are fun to explore and I feel like if they were to team up with HHN on something, we could get a house that is packed with detail and lore.

I would love for HHN to team up with MeowWolf at some point to create an original house. MeowWolf kills it with psychadelic and creepy areas that are fun to explore and I feel like if they were to team up with HHN on something, we could get a house that is packed with detail and lore.
Omega Mart looks incredible

I almost would love to see that concept, but applied to Anarcade in house form...like In-Between..not Disorientorium if you catch my drift

___

Speaking of games...I noticed Dino Crisis getting some love on YouTube recently (or maybe the algorithm is just seeing a lot of Velocicoaster stuff and thinking I'm obsessed with dinosaurs)

Anyway, I played this game as a kid...and the idea of being in an enclosed lab with hungry raptors is terrifying and there were some genuinely scary moments in the game

I'm imagining how positively trippy a Dino Crisis type house would be with Universal's recent puppet game being so strong.

I went through Evilution back in the day and loved the concept...I'm imagining another take on it

Last edited:
Omega Mart looks incredible

I almost would love to see that concept, but applied to Anarcade in house form...like In-Between..not Disorientorium if you catch my drift

___

Speaking of games...I noticed Dino Crisis getting some love on YouTube recently (or maybe the algorithm is just seeing a lot of Velocicoaster stuff and thinking I'm obsessed with dinosaurs)

Anyway, I played this game as a kid...and the idea of being in an enclosed lab with hungry raptors is terrifying and there were some genuinely scary moments in the game

I'm imagining how positively trippy a Dino Crisis type house would be with Universal's recent puppet game being so strong.

I went through Evilution back in the day and loved the concept...I'm imagining another take on it
Or, they could just do a Jurassic Park/Jurassic World house again.

TBH - I wouldn’t be surprised if they do it next year as their “general audience” IP.

Or, they could just do a Jurassic Park/Jurassic World house again.

TBH - I wouldn’t be surprised if they do it next year as their “general audience” IP.
JWII's second half definitely had a horror film vibe to it...I was pleasantly surprised by that.

I'd love an off-shoot of the films and Universal to develop their own story...with JP props everywhere

I'm getting excited thinking about it

JWII's second half definitely had a horror film vibe to it...I was pleasantly surprised by that.

I'd love an off-shoot of the films and Universal to develop their own story...with JP props everywhere

I'm getting excited thinking about it
With dinos free on the mainland now, a “Jurassic World: [sub-title]” feels like a given in the near future.