Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

Not a house wish, but more a wish for a house location for a certain series, that being RUN. The RUN houses were always in the Earthquake/Disaster queue. Seeing as how the MIB Tent was a replacement after Disaster was demolished, I think it'd only make sense for them do RUN 4 in there when they inevitably do it.

Not a house wish, but more a wish for a house location for a certain series, that being RUN. The RUN houses were always in the Earthquake/Disaster queue. Seeing as how the MIB Tent was a replacement after Disaster was demolished, I think it'd only make sense for them do RUN 4 in there when they inevitably do it.
Whenever we do get RUN again, I hope it's for an HHN with Eddie as the Icon.

I may be a bit late for the Fear Street bandwagon, but that trilogy could make for a good house. Instead of specifically basing it on any one film from the trilogy, I feel like you could base it more around the Shadyside setting in general, using the more recognizable locales along with the great variety of killers from Shadyside's history.

I know they had the spookified rides back in 1992, with Back to the Future becoming Voyage into the Unknown during the event with a new film and everything. Now the thought of Simpsons being transformed into a """tour""" of Jack's Carnival of Carnage excites me.

If they do make more houses inspired by scare zones, I feel like Anarch-Cade would benefit from a house set-up. The scare zone didn't feel like it did much with the video game theme, mostly having neon-lit characters with big arcade machines nearby. A house of Anarch-Cade, however, could really work well for the "anthology house" format, filled with scenes of horrific spins on old-school video games.

If they do make more houses inspired by scare zones, I feel like Anarch-Cade would benefit from a house set-up. The scare zone didn't feel like it did much with the video game theme, mostly having neon-lit characters with big arcade machines nearby. A house of Anarch-Cade, however, could really work well for the "anthology house" format, filled with scenes of horrific spins on old-school video games.

I liked the classic arcade game aesthetic--though I would rather see in the form of "In-Between 2" than Anarch-ade.

A Vikings house would be nice as well.

Last edited:
I liked the classic arcade game aesthetic--though I would rather see in the form of "In-Between 2" than Anarch-ade.

A Vikings house would be nice as well.
Vikings would be cool. Maybe you could pair the "undead viking" idea from the original scare zone with a basic plot concerning Ragnarok unfolding around us.

The neon aesthetic wasn't bad, either. It just felt like they mostly had the neon and arcade machines as bare-bones retro gaming aesthetic. I'd think of an Anarch-Cade house as more in the vein of something like Slaughter Sinema, going through blood-soaked versions of gaming genres like beat-'em-ups or light gun shooters. That said, an "In-Between" approach for a video game-themed house could be cool if you based it around a video game that's glitching out.

Last edited:
I don't think it'd ever happen, but if I'm dreaming - I'd temporarily relocate to Orlando just to go through a Buffy house as many times as possible (series, not the movie).

Each room could be a big bad from all 7 seasons (sub out Adam for the gentlemen, possibly, unless that's too close to body collectors). But Spike, Dru, Dark Willow, The Master, the Bringers, the Turok-Han, Glory sucking peoples' brains out...lots of creepy things and characters to pull from!

I don't think it'd ever happen, but if I'm dreaming - I'd temporarily relocate to Orlando just to go through a Buffy house as many times as possible (series, not the movie).

Each room could be a big bad from all 7 seasons (sub out Adam for the gentlemen, possibly, unless that's too close to body collectors). But Spike, Dru, Dark Willow, The Master, the Bringers, the Turok-Han, Glory sucking peoples' brains out...lots of creepy things and characters to pull from!
Funny enough, HHN Hollywood actually had a Buffy house way back in the day.

Now that CryptTV shows that HHN is taking internet stuff somewhat seriously, I'd love to see a "Horrors of Trevor Henderson" house. If you don't know, Henderson is a hugely popular digital artist that makes really chilling works that usually features some sort of main creature, and he usually gives little snippets of stories about the nature of the monster and how it was found.

His works have reached a HUGE level of notoriety, arguably CryptTV level if not more thanks to meme/general internet culture. Most people my age or who are into analog horror recognize Sirenhead or Cartoon Cat, for example, which are both super easily marketable. (ESPECIALLY Sirenhead)

I think the characters could make an excellently creepy to intense buildup house, and could definitely pull a scarezone on their own as well. Just look at some of these designs:

1629770603625.png1629770687670.png1629770749176.png1629770806454.png1629770860490.png

Here's his Instagram if you wanna see more, it's incredible stuff

Now that CryptTV shows that HHN is taking internet stuff somewhat seriously, I'd love to see a "Horrors of Trevor Henderson" house. If you don't know, Henderson is a hugely popular digital artist that makes really chilling works that usually features some sort of main creature, and he usually gives little snippets of stories about the nature of the monster and how it was found.

His works have reached a HUGE level of notoriety, arguably CryptTV level if not more thanks to meme/general internet culture. Most people my age or who are into analog horror recognize Sirenhead or Cartoon Cat, for example, which are both super easily marketable. (ESPECIALLY Sirenhead)

I think the characters could make an excellently creepy to intense buildup house, and could definitely pull a scarezone on their own as well. Just look at some of these designs:

View attachment 15191View attachment 15192View attachment 15193View attachment 15194View attachment 15195

Here's his Instagram if you wanna see more, it's incredible stuff
Idk bout y'all, but if I woke up with Cartoon cat towering over my bed, those sheets would not be white anymore. It's very unsettling...

I'd still really like a haunted abandoned pizzeria house.

Idea could be that the family establishment Lizzie Lemming's Funtime Pizzeria (screw it, I don't care) has gone out of business and the franchise owner committed suicide. His spirit possesses the building to this day, turning it into a hells cape of his twisted mind...(while yes, I would MUCH rather have it be a massacre that occurred there or the owner kidnapping children in revenge for the closing, I'm trying to accommodate for the fact that it would take very little for something to happen in the real world that would make such a story untouchable, see the reason Cindy was dropped in '02; also want to avoid drawing the wrath of Cawthon).

I've realized it's just so hard to come up with something that's both truly scary and truly unique, that won't get people offended, and am feeling a tiny bit frustrated over that. Creative rut...

I'd still really like a haunted abandoned pizzeria house.

Idea could be that the family establishment Lizzie Lemming's Funtime Pizzeria (screw it, I don't care) has gone out of business and the franchise owner committed suicide. His spirit possesses the building to this day, turning it into a hells cape of his twisted mind...(while yes, I would MUCH rather have it be a massacre that occurred there or the owner kidnapping children in revenge for the closing, I'm trying to accommodate for the fact that it would take very little for something to happen in the real world that would make such a story untouchable, see the reason Cindy was dropped in '02; also want to avoid drawing the wrath of Cawthon).

I've realized it's just so hard to come up with something that's both truly scary and truly unique, that won't get people offended, and am feeling a tiny bit frustrated over that. Creative rut...
FNaF will happen.
The question is when and in what form.

That ship has sailed, with each passing year making the likelihood smaller and smaller of an already small percentage of a chance.
I think you are vastly underestimating it's currently popularity. I could compare metrics but I don't think any of us want that.