How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I survived 3+ hours of Nyan Cat back in the day... I'm not falling for dancing toothless..
Oh but you will…
d37d38c4-cbbb-40e2-a852-6728c35fb12c_text.gif

Excited to have details of this land, but not excited for the lack of a facade on the HTTYD theater.

Not that it matters, would have been cool to see an extension of a false mountain/cliffside here lol

I seem to remember a while back (correct me if I'm wrong) that is was discovered the people who worked on the dragon show in Beijing are working on whatever show is coming to EU's Dragon land. I personally hope that while it will be similar to the one in USB, it will also be a different show than what is in China.

But I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Reactions: luckoftheirish
I am spit balling but there is a less than 10 percent chance the majority visitors to Epic have been to the Beijing Park or has plan on going in the near future so why would a different show be needed? It cost to produce shows and create sets/costumes. So, if you already have a show produced and costumes, why not just bring that over?

I am spit balling but there is a less than 10 percent chance the majority visitors to Epic have been to the Beijing Park or has plan on going in the near future so why would a different show be needed? It cost to produce shows and create sets/costumes. So, if you already have a show produced and costumes, why not just bring that over?
Probably even less than 1%. ....Heck, it's even rare for a Universal Orlando tourist to ever make it to Hollywood Universal. China is sooo restrictive there will be very few Americans that will ever visit Beijings' park.

To be fair, most don't even know other Universal parks exist. Then you've got the crazy locals who have never been to their local park(s).

Before the internet was a thing, I learned about everything via the Travel Channel. I MISS THOSE TV SPECIALS/COUNTDOWNS!!! ...also the "America's greatest roller coasters" videos. Hell, I think my introduction to Six Flags Magic Mountain was via Kidsongs & the Step-by-Step opening credits (oof.. im old.)