Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am a travel planner and event coordinator now for universal and we get updates about all construction before the press is contacted and being behind the scenes plus my own excitement has me so excited for this summer.

Side note: this came across like I'm bragging. I am not, I'm just saying I bleed Uni.

Sweet, just don't post anything insider so you don't lose your job. ;)

Great conversation you two.

The blue of the tunnel is such a difference to my eyes that it almost feels...wrong. I like where I think they're going but I'm just so used to the classic purple/green. I'm hoping that those triangle pieces make a return. The end of the tunnel looks incredibly funky without them.

Reactions: LoganCoaster
I'm actually thinking that color is a base coat on the launch tunnel. Not sure, but when I saw it in person it really seemed like it was far from done.
You know I said the same thing but so many people were sure that this was the mcu color scheme that I just hopped on, but very well could be a base coat.

At any rate, it is great to see the cobra roll in place along with the loop. The pictures of the lake without the loops really looked weird. I was planning a trip there this year but chose to wait until fall to take advantage of Kong and, of course, the Hulk.

^
Agreed...i made a observation;

is it just me that i'm seeing the ride building of Hulk look a lot more aged than what it originally looked like? I'm curious on that, as it looks like that in my book.

^
Agreed...i made a observation;

is it just me that i'm seeing the ride building of Hulk look a lot more aged than what it originally looked like? I'm curious on that, as it looks like that in my book.
Yeah the building looks like it has a new texture to it doesn't it?

I do in a way wish they would've replaced the tube entirely (and leveled the whole station for that matter) but that is asking too much for what they are calling an "enhancement". Something about that corrugated metal seems cheap or temporary to me. But with new paint (^pearlescent or metallic sounds :drool:), some better fins or rings at the end of the tube and some new lights I am hopeful it will look less dated. I think that IOA concept art is making me picky.