Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They do if Universal wants to use the MCU characters/actors. Universal doesn't have the rights to that.

Actually...They do.

Disney, on behalf of Marvel, has to find a reason to tell them "No" and prove it's bad for business.

" The present inventory of the Marvel characters is set forth in the schedule to be attached or provided by Marvel promptly after execution hereof, plus any characters developed or acquired or licensed in the future by Marvel which (x) are marketed under the Marvel “Banner” "

I don't really get it either. A few days ago, we were talking about how good the tea cups at MK are and this is basically just the same with a different shell.

My daughter loves it. I am sad this will be closed when we do our Mother/Daughter day. It pretty much limits us to one thing in that area because the height restrictions are so high for everything else.

I don't get the hate, it is tea cups and because of that area and how high the height restrictions are for Hulk and Doom it really needs to be there.

My daughter loves it. I am sad this will be closed when we do our Mother/Daughter day. It pretty much limits us to one thing in that area because the height restrictions are so high for everything else.

I don't get the hate, it is tea cups and because of that area and how high the height restrictions are for Hulk and Doom it really needs to be there.

I love the idea of mother/daughter days.

Reactions: IzzyB
Everyboďy has their own opinion, and I can respect that. I have not ridden Dragster but have been on Kingda Ka and MF. While I like them both, I don't see how you can call MF a one trick pony and not Dragster?

Dragster absolutely is a one trick pony. But that trick is an absolute beast and is not really replicated by any other type of amusement park ride. The rush of that launch is just an unbelievable experience and will probably be my favorite ride in any park.

MF, after the drop just is a boring ride to me. If they would have profiled the hills differently to give you more airtime, I feel it would have been a better ride. I'd rather ride Diamondback or Nitro than MF. I just feel they give you a better overall experience. I'll still ride it, but just feel it could have been more. But, to each their own, obviously MF is loved by many many people.

Strangely enough, I felt left down by KK. I know its almost identical to TTD, but just felt different. Weird.

Sorry to drag an of topic post back, but was gone for a couple days and didn't want to just leave the comment dangling.

Dragster absolutely is a one trick pony. But that trick is an absolute beast and is not really replicated by any other type of amusement park ride. The rush of that launch is just an unbelievable experience and will probably be my favorite ride in any park.

MF, after the drop just is a boring ride to me. If they would have profiled the hills differently to give you more airtime, I feel it would have been a better ride. I'd rather ride Diamondback or Nitro than MF. I just feel they give you a better overall experience. I'll still ride it, but just feel it could have been more. But, to each their own, obviously MF is loved by many many people.

Strangely enough, I felt left down by KK. I know its almost identical to TTD, but just felt different. Weird.

Sorry to drag an of topic post back, but was gone for a couple days and didn't want to just leave the comment dangling.
I hear ya. as its clearly off topic, although it doesn't seem like there's much currently happening to talk about. The calm before the storm? I wish I could have ridden dragster, but the chance I had was the first season it opened. And it was down the whole time I was there. Some day I'll get back to ride it,along with all the other coasters they built since.

Last edited:
I hope they move Storm Force to a more populated area. It is so tucked away in that corner. I like the small spinners (like at the Simpsons) because they add cenetic energy to an area and provide fun for all ages.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I love the idea of mother/daughter days.

Since I am no longer a contractor and was hired on, I have a crap ton of vacation because they gave me extra since I was working for them for 8 years as a contractor. I went from no paid vacation to 21 days last year and 25 days this year. My husband still doesn't have paid vacation since he is still a contractor at his company. So I need to use my vacation days somewhere. So I pull her out of school and go to the parks with her sometimes. My husband will do Daddy/Daughter time in the evenings when I have stuff to do, but he is not a theme park person like me, so he never goes to the parks alone with the kids.

Reactions: Scott W.
How much earlier did Mako finish its circuit before Hulk? Can we expect that amount of time difference until Hulk starts testing?

How much earlier did Mako finish its circuit before Hulk? Can we expect that amount of time difference until Hulk starts testing?
I think it was about two weeks. I know Mako is scheduled to open June 10th. I'm hoping Hulk gets on a faster time line because following Mako's time line would approximate Hulk opening around June 24th. I'll be there June 12-18th so I'm hoping they get things rolling.

I also do not know how much needs to be done for Hulk's queue, and as far as I know, nobody has seen the trains, at least not anyone who can talk about it

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn