Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd guess the volcano will be pretty complete by mid-Summer and everything will quickly fall into place after that.

I'll try and get some decent pictures from Cabana Bay. That reminds me that I need to get a new camera. I broke it just as my sister got out the car on her wedding day. I promised to get some good photos as well. :bonk:

Reactions: Mad Dog
If anything, I have to think that we'll get news when we NEED to know. The trains right now, can probably be in a Soundstage so that people don't leak the trains over the internet; as that's not impossible. That, or they're still making the trains in one of the plants.

EDIT:

Last edited:
I do hope we see trains soon. The fact that we haven't seen them yet is weird, which makes me think they COULD be hiding something...

If anything, I have to think that we'll get news when we NEED to know. The trains right now, can probably be in a Soundstage so that people don't leak the trains over the internet; as that's not impossible. That, or they're still making the trains in one of the plants.

EDIT:

Is that orange pipe new? Maybe fog/steam effect?

Reactions: Ryno27
Is that orange pipe new? Maybe fog/steam effect?
It's just not that big of a deal Imo to be that secretive. I just love how seaworld was like here is what we're doing, here is what the trains will look like and here's when it is opening:cheers: . And honestly I'm still just as hyped up about mako as hulk. Especially after watching that test run. That damn train doesn't play around with that track at all!! That airtime is something Florida hasn't had yet! This is going 2 be a big w for seaworld.

To swing back to what @scott_walker mentioned on the Mako thread, if metal detectors are at the beginning of the queue I guess we won't be seeing any unoffocial pictures of the queue or any unofficial on-ride videos. I love watching ride videos but as a positive this will keep launch sequence spoilers to a minimum.

Capture_zpslx5wfhqm.jpg

From Bioreconstruct on Twitter. Not my photo. Hulk Station Return

To swing back to what @scott_walker mentioned on the Mako thread, if metal detectors are at the beginning of the queue I guess we won't be seeing any unoffocial pictures of the queue or any unofficial on-ride videos. I love watching ride videos but as a positive this will keep launch sequence spoilers to a minimum.

Unless someone asks to just go through the queue for photos. I've done that with Mummy, FJ, and Dragon Challenge

I'm starting to wonder if since the station and launch weren't taken down does it mean less certification needed, meaning less time needed for testing?

I'm starting to wonder if since the station and launch weren't taken down does it mean less certification needed, meaning less time needed for testing?

The difference, is more that in a sense; Your dealing with a brand new track, supports and new trains. If I was UC, I would make it my damnest to have Hulk test as much as possible to get the new track and supports used to the heavy weight of the trains.