Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The difference, is more that in a sense; Your dealing with a brand new track, supports and new trains. If I was UC, I would make it my damnest to have Hulk test as much as possible to get the new track and supports used to the heavy weight of the trains.
Well wouldn't the new supports and new track have been built to withstand the weight of the new trains? It's not like they're using old track with new trains.

Well wouldn't the new supports and new track have been built to withstand the weight of the new trains? It's not like they're using old track with new trains.

While that could be the case, I would say that still you need to go through clearance checks again; and checking if there are any faults with the new trains and the Launch motors (vice versa with the brakes).

All in all, its a guess; but usually with a big coaster like Hulk; you want to make sure that the end result doesn't have any glitches.

While that could be the case, I would say that still you need to go through clearance checks again; and checking if there are any faults with the new trains and the Launch motors (vice versa with the brakes).

All in all, its a guess; but usually with a big coaster like Hulk; you want to make sure that the end result doesn't have any glitches.
Well that would be smart, because it's going to be some pissed people if he breaks down for any extended period of time after people have mapped their whole vacation around it. I've already started making plans for seaworld because my dates are June 11-15 and if mako opens on the 10th and both are b&m, I do not think hulk is opening until late june/july.

I'm going to guess that gaining approval from Marvel about the changes to the attraction are the main culprit here.
Unless you have insider knowledge, I don't think this would have anything to do with it. They wouldn't have started gutting the queu with out approval and I'm sure approval would have been can we do this? Yes or no.

Unless you have insider knowledge, I don't think this would have anything to do with it. They wouldn't have started gutting the queu with out approval and I'm sure approval would have been can we do this? Yes or no.

Guys, remember, Marvel, like JKR, has final say. Even if they got an okay to do X, but X doesn't end up matching the quality expected, X has to be redone.