Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All these electrical boxes on the supports have me curious. Not going to get my hopes up, but how cool would it be if they ran a green fiber optic along the bottom of the track so it can finally glow as originally intended. A boy can dream.

I too hope for cool lighting, it is incredible how much electrical infrastructure is on the footings, that whole area gets filled with water and that will be the last we see of all the conduit. Amazing they can keep it dry.

I too hope for cool lighting, it is incredible how much electrical infrastructure is on the footings, that whole area gets filled with water and that will be the last we see of all the conduit. Amazing they can keep it dry.
Something has to be happening with the raised lagoon area. Maybe a, hell I don't know.

I think it goes back to what it was, the water covers the infrastructure, what you can see above the water is hidden from the bridge and we get a cool ride again. Can't wait!

CghW5wRXIAAb-fX.jpg:large

Found this on Twitter looks like there is a lot of work to go on the queue. Maybe testing either next week or the week after

Thanks always trying to found something that no one else as seen on the forums yet. also i have a funny idea that they will be doing testing at night. This projector has been kept so secret.
Heh, that's the most revealing picture I've seen yet on the queue building. Most of the others have been all about the same. Good job. Please post more often. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ryno27
I keep a look out mad dog. i am trying figure out why they didn't start this work earlier and hearing that storm force is closed now but not sure
Like you said the project has been really secretive. There certainly weren't many leaks on this, especially the queue. Oh well, it'll be all the more fun since just about everything is only guesses.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Like you said the project has been really secretive. There certainly weren't many leaks on this, especially the queue. Oh well, it'll be all the more fun since just about everything is only guesses.
im trying to figure out why they need so many electrical boxes and conduits. i know the water effect will need sensors, power for the red lights on the cobra roll but i cannot think of anything else. Also i dont think the trains will change that much just theme maybe black and green like the tunnel if you look at older pictures the train was green and purple.

im trying to figure out why they need so many electrical boxes and conduits. i know the water effect will need sensors, power for the red lights on the cobra roll but i cannot think of anything else. Also i dont think the trains will change that much just theme maybe black and green like the tunnel if you look at older pictures the train was green and purple.
And that's where our resident expert Teebin comes in. Perhaps we'll hear from him.