Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMO Universal will always be far superior to Disney with the inclusion of the Single Rider line. Although universals express comes at a cost and Disney makes of for this by allowing you the 3 express rides. The selection of the 3 is always so bizarely random. I do love Disney and this is not a meant to start a debate. But I feel if Disney added a single rider line on some attractions the park would be infinitely better. It just irks me to see an empty seat wizz by on the car when I am playing the loner game.
Yeah, I agree. Disney only has 3 single rider lines in all of WDW. But their philosophy is different than Universal's. Universal moves their single rider lines quickly, and that gives them tremendous value. Disney's single rider lines take forever, it's like they don't really want anyone to use them, or the people in single rider are a bother to them. The CM's don't even look over that way, quite often, when there's single seats available, and let the ride go on with empty seats.

You had to take one of the suggestions and then go in and change them manually one by one. Now you can simply select them individually

Oh cool! Thanks guys! its been over a year since I've been I committed to universal this year in the wait for Pandora and Star Wars Land.

Oh my god!! Love it. Even though it's purple-ish it looks very serious and spooky. Thank you alex!

excited-baby.gif