Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I love that! But I'd rather see them pull a raptor and put a nice center stripe of purple to the track and the rest green.

Its moments like this to where I want to know the goddamn size of the photoshop documents you use..

If theres any consolation. I believe someone here on the forums said that the new ride colors were to be black and green (much like how Hulks pants aren't purple anymore in the films..) so if you could, i'd love to see it done in the black for the track and the green as you did in the supports..

They said the queue and trains, nothing about the tracks

People on here said that the supports were staying, and no way they were going to touch the footers. What I've seen, is that while there are some connected people on here, theres a whole lot of people who just think they are connected and get fed bad info.

Reactions: canobie#1
People on here said that the supports were staying, and no way they were going to touch the footers. What I've seen, is that while there are some connected people on here, theres a whole lot of people who just think they are connected and get fed bad info.

I didn't get any info about the construction techniques required by B&M. I do like to wonder and guess on here like everyone else and I didn't see any reason for removing the supports or footers. That said, I know zero about what is required for a coaster. But still, I like to guess, and often when I do that, I guess wrong. I'm fine with that.

On the other hand, I do have a few very good sources of hyper accurate info, just not coaster construction. You know well that I hit you with likes for your knowledge of construction which I really appreciate!

:)

I didn't get any info about the construction techniques required by B&M. I do like to wonder and guess on here like everyone else and I didn't see any reason for removing the supports or footers. That said, I know zero about what is required for a coaster. But still, I like to guess, and often when I do that, I guess wrong. I'm fine with that.

On the other hand, I do have a few very good sources of hyper accurate info, just not coaster construction. You know well that I hit you with likes for your knowledge of construction which I really appreciate!

:)

I wasn't referring to you. I was making more of a broad stroke comment. There have been a few people saying things about this and other projects as if they knew exactly what was going on that have been proven wrong.

I think you are pretty open about what you know and what you don't. You clearly have some very well placed sources.

Reactions: Macfr3ak
Its moments like this to where I want to know the goddamn size of the photoshop documents you use..

If theres any consolation. I believe someone here on the forums said that the new ride colors were to be black and green (much like how Hulks pants aren't purple anymore in the films..) so if you could, i'd love to see it done in the black for the track and the green as you did in the supports..

It's a pretty small file.

All I did was change green to purple in the hue selector and then selected all the supports and made them green.

I'll make the track black when I get back from work.

Reactions: Jon84
fkvb6Hc.jpg

I had 5mins spare in work and thought I'd do this sooner rather than later.

"No way they were going to touch the footers" applies more to moving them, rather than removing the core of the bolt patterns and repourig in the same area.

Reactions: maxairmike
All black everything. But with a green metallic overlay, so depending on where you and the sun were, it would give off a slight green look. Giant green floodlights would slowly flash at the launch tunnel and begin to flash faster as Hulk accelerates out of the launch. And a giant kebab stand!

All black, I'm not really sure how to add a green metallic to it, sorry.
JVsHU61.jpg

This is the selection I had to make for the supports but it I think it only took about 5mins, looks a lot more daunting than it is.

JxmRgUN.jpg

Anyone know whats going on with the back half of the ride? It seems they're doing a lot more extensive work back there. Could we be getting a show building or props back there?

All black, I'm not really sure how to add a green metallic to it, sorry.
JVsHU61.jpg

This is the selection I had to make for the supports but it I think it only took about 5mins, looks a lot more daunting than it is.

JxmRgUN.jpg

Don't worry about the metallic, Scott. Looks interesting in black. I took a class on Graphic Design/Photoshop a couple years ago and I believe you used the magic wand tool? Definitely not as challenging as it appears to be.

Don't worry about the metallic, Scott. Looks interesting in black. I took a class on Graphic Design/Photoshop a couple years ago and I believe you used the magic wand tool? Definitely not as challenging as it appears to be.

I just selected it all using the mouse, fortunately, all the supports are straight lines so it was easy enough done.

If the track isn't lit up at night time, I think it would be a nice touch to see the trains lit up. If they have on board power for audio, I think they might as well use that. I think it's a great spectle when you see the Space Mountain cars glowing in the dark passing over head.