Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nothing possibly illegal about it, it was (if it was real) taken from an off limits area (construction area closed to the public).

To be fair, I haven't seen the photos but I thought it was a render of what it could look like inside and showed off the new trains. Something that whoever had access to would have had to sign a NDA.

To echo Brian, do not post photos or links to these leaks. The documents are confidential with trade secrets. And do not beg for people to send the files to you. Thanks.

Reactions: Ryno27
I thought so, but who knows. It really doesn't seem logical to have a train parked in the station when construction is going on.

And as far as I know, they don't have any trains on site yet.

Well I don't know but the watermark on it sure is a company in orlando that has been in themed construction since the 80's, and has work of universal posted on there site..

All I see is like a lime green on the back of the head restraint black on the seat and shoulder restraint and lime green on the bottom of the train.

I'm really not that bothered about the restraints now that I think about it. I've never had a problem with the old style and if it means I can still put my hands up, I'm happy.

Reactions: Mad Dog
CdI05aeUUAEjtan.jpg have they worked overnight before?? Don't see why this would be like this now? @bioreconstruct