Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
VR experience was closed around 5PM today. Really wanted to test it and see how stuff like frame rate was performing. Maybe another day.

It's testing for future experiences. Hulk being down makes this the best possible thing to test with guests as it requires there to be less preconcieved notions.

I guess it's more a case of here's what you could ride if you return. Kind of like bullseye, every Brit will probably get that reference.

Reactions: anihilnation
I've ridden the VR coaster at Six Flags New England and it's cool for the first ride, but it has no repeatability IMO. The whole point of riding a roller coaster is to ride a roller coaster, not fill in the experience with something else.

Also, I'm pretty sure all VR coasters have been without inversions, I'm pretty sure wearing a headset through inversions would be a liability.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I've ridden the VR coaster at Six Flags New England and it's cool for the first ride, but it has no repeatability IMO. The whole point of riding a roller coaster is to ride a roller coaster, not fill in the experience with something else.

Also, I'm pretty sure all VR coasters have been without inversions, I'm pretty sure wearing a headset through inversions would be a liability.

Almost all of them do, but they're mostly early loop coasters from the 70s and 80s.

I LOVE The New Hulk Uniforms!

They kinda look like jammies to me. They also look hot. I feel bad for the staff when they have hot uniforms in the heat. I never can enjoy the characters cause I always think of the poor person stuck inside that HOT Homer Simpson suit