Inside Out 2 (2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Inside Out 2 (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People I will NEVER see another Disney Movie again...your done and woke.....a few months later Inside out makes 1 Billion

Its also funny to watch channels be like Star Wars in done as this makes money....The Acolyte isn't that good to me..but does that mean the Mando film will suck and no one will see it? I just find it funny to see so many online openly bash Disney and maybe 1/10 of those outlets will talk about the successes of this film

I do not have a lot of available sympathy for studio executives, but man I'm glad my job doesn't involve trying to figure out what films will or will not be successful. It feels completely random as to what film audiences will show up for and which they'll reject.

People I will NEVER see another Disney Movie again...your done and woke.....a few months later Inside out makes 1 Billion

Its also funny to watch channels be like Star Wars in done as this makes money....The Acolyte isn't that good to me..but does that mean the Mando film will suck and no one will see it? I just find it funny to see so many online openly bash Disney and maybe 1/10 of those outlets will talk about the successes of this film
I also think it’s a crazy take to make that The High Republic Era is bad or no one cares. If it was good people would care. Jedi: Survivor has a very good interwoven High Republic storyline, for example.