Jimmy Fallon's Tonightmares | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Jimmy Fallon's Tonightmares

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So that’s how a pulsed HHN house would look like. This feels something out of the Conan era, I love it. Bummer I’m not able to experience this, but seems like a 10/10 PG horror experience

Conan's Tonightmares would be filled with NBC executives, a very special HHN bear, and being chased down by Jay Leno.

...I'd pay to go through that to be honest.
Excited Halloween GIF

With the “IP well drying up” it’s time to get creative. Concepts like this is the answer, I’ll root for it until it seems improbable.

that sounds so depressing.....the IP well drying up.... sad.( and blumhouse making things kind of worse) and Netflix. it cooperating.... sad times.
but maybe this truly is the way. maybe this is the best way.
maybe we can even have sitcom houses the same way sitcoms used to have Halloween episodes. I don't know whats the latest sitcom from universal around, but you could always just have a Halloween version of the most popular show. I don't see why not.

like if we had a Halloween haunt version of Big bang theory or how I met your mother or something, obviously horror, Halloween scary, but the IP being the show. ( just look at Ghostbusters with the human characters in the house)

Excited Halloween GIF

that sounds so depressing.....the IP well drying up.... sad.( and blumhouse making things kind of worse) and Netflix. it cooperating.... sad times.
but maybe this truly is the way. maybe this is the best way.
maybe we can even have sitcom houses the same way sitcoms used to have Halloween episodes. I don't know whats the latest sitcom from universal around, but you could always just have a Halloween version of the most popular show. I don't see why not.

like if we had a Halloween haunt version of Big bang theory or how I met your mother or something, obviously horror, Halloween scary, but the IP being the show. ( just look at Ghostbusters with the human characters in the house)
Tbh the well is full.
I was worried about them reusing ip’s but Insidious gives me hope that reimagining old haunts like that from past years and using the IP again can still be effective.

Reactions: saint.piss