Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 764 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Absolutely glorious.

This pic is pretty telling for the height. Doom is 184ft, and further away from the camera. I'm thinking we're definitely looking at 155-160ft for the top hat.

Reactions: TheWalkingDad

Just watched Alicia's excellent video and it dawned to me that the story probably is that there is an actual coaster in a dino pad. The first Jurassic World movie explained guests got bored with just the dino's so they need to spice things up. Putting a coaster in there is a disaster waiting to happen but would be a movie like stupid thing that would happen. If true I love this.

Last edited:
Not totally sure, but it seems that this is just an extension of the current permit status. What is most interesting, is the fact that as of right now at least the actual name is Velocicoaster. Idk???

We've been hearing the name for almost a year now. I really don't mind it, it's grown on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.