Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 844 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the new bridge being the main bridge and the old bridge being a viewing area and photo opp location. It's also a more natural flow to the new coaster. It would also be a better location for the entrance gate so you won't see Hogswarts anymore when you enter the gate.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
I can see the new bridge being the main bridge and the old bridge being a viewing area and photo opp location. It's also a more natural flow to the new coaster. It would also be a better location for the entrance gate so you won't see Hogswarts anymore when you enter the gate.
I’m not sure I’m following what you’re saying. Are you saying close the old bridge’s access into JP? That would make it very hard for someone who just went on FJ or FotH to get to Jurassic Park. I think they will end up keeping both open full time and guests will adjust over time.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I’m not sure I’m following what you’re saying. Are you saying close the old bridge’s access into JP? That would make it very hard for someone who just went on FJ or FotH to get to Jurassic Park. I think they will end up keeping both open full time and guests will adjust over time.
yes, especially in the future when they're able to do the night projection shows again. That was always a mess when the second bridge wasn't opened, which was usually the case.

Reactions: tielo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts