Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 845 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCoasterKings have a nice update on this coaster. It looks like the majority of the second launch tunnel is not fully enclosed which is not what I expected. I had hoped that it would be themed to an actual cave but also remembered that, in the original Jurassic Park book, the raptors had a nest inside of a concrete tunnel area. Also, the walls are being painted a yellowish tan color.

It was never scheduled for that time and it's not going to be complete by then. Even without COVID. This is very much a Spring 2021 project.

The entrance to the queue has a few months of work to be done easily and who knows what the inside looks like. I'd imagine that will be the last thing to be done.

Here's a link to the page that @SkiBum mentioned earlier:

I love this angle:

VC1131-768x1152.jpg

The entrance to the queue has a few months of work to be done easily and who knows what the inside looks like. I'd imagine that will be the last thing to be done.

Here's a link to the page that @SkiBum mentioned earlier:

I love this angle:

VC1131-768x1152.jpg
Fresh dye or filtered picture?

Reactions: Scott W.
I wonder if they decided to kill two birds with one stone (pun intended) and test the coaster as well as drive off the osprey in case they decide to build a nest again?

I wouldn't judge the pacing at all at this point. The test and adjust phase is gonna be mighty long with this one. Several clips have it either flying up into the top hat or just barely making it over.

They have plenty of time to find the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.