Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 933 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a reservation but just seeing now it doesn’t look like I’ll actually be able to make it, would it free up for someone else if I canceled?

Dammit. I'm a passholder but I need to get fully vaccinated first and lost a few pounds just to make sure. I look forward to all the early reviews though!

Reactions: tielo
Saw the email while at work and had the opportunity to make a reservation but am an out of towner and it would have been insane to travel down just for this....wahhhh oh well... wish I could've gone and am super jealous of those who do go!

heard about this around 5 PM -- no slots -- checked here and there -- then got in after 7 PM go figure! We will be there on Sunday. Thanks all (for I still have not gotten an e-mail about this)....I need to put all our pass #'s somewhere! I got two of us in 4 to 4:30 and one of us 4:30 to 5.

I really hope it’s not a glitch and they’re accidentally double booking right now. But reservations are still open. https://uoapjwvc.splashthat.com/
They've been removing times as they fill (Sunday is completely gone for instance). I don't think they're double booking; the server just got overloaded earlier.
Between the weird days, and (what I assume to be) approx. 500 people per time slot, there should be plenty of availability.

Reactions: JoeCamel and Alicia
I'm not going to upload the picture in case the guy is on here, as I don't want to size shame him, but there's a guy in the test who easily has about forty pounds on me. I think I might get to ride this one as is.

Reactions: WillQ92
I have a question? Does universal actually enforce the age thing? I am 17 about to turn 18 but I see it says 18+. I have no family members to go with, and I don’t wanna waste my time and get turned away.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
So finally get in and the only day left was Wednesday. The one day I can't go of course. Sigh
And now the page isn’t even there. Just a generic “coming soon” splash.

I’m kicking myself because I HAD a time. I HAD one for 2:30-3 on Monday, but I got that one by mistake, thinking it was for Sunday (my sister and I were planning for Sunday for other reasons anyway), so I cancelled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.