Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Please can someone make a guess about how much G's you think the ride makes and where you where sitting. Maybe someone can ask a teammember if they know how much G's the ride does.

Last edited:
Holy hell. What a ride. Ended up being the first public train. For reference, they let people in the actual queue around 8:47. Definitely recommend the back.

I have a kinda weak stomach and honestly feel great after riding so maybe not as bad as some made it out to be. And the distancing markers are in the queue now.

Might have more thoughts later. Just in awe rn.

@Tbad556, glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for reporting on the distancing markers, I’m so glad they’re in there now (definitely noticed the lack of them on Thursday).

My pleasure! Not sure how normal it is since I haven’t been since September, but the security line has zero distancing in comparison.

how smooth is it?
One of, if not THE, smoothest coaster I’ve ever been on

Also, the picture is taken after the first launch and inversion to the left. Don’t remember the exact layout, but the flash was right after those two moments.

I must have missed it. When did they replace the red flowering bushes in the plaza?

"There's a situation next door at River Adventure that requires our attention" can be heard in the final tunnel. Cool little egg.

EDIT: And Pratt says "I'll be right there". This should be fun to read in to lol.

Can’t wait for that continued discussion… although that does feel like some foreshadowing.

Reactions: JMalez and Jamesh22
To throw it out there, "River Adventure" exists in the Jurassic World canon thanks to Camp Cretaceous- something that's supposedly also referenced in the queue. While the line at the end of the coaster is probably nothing more than a cute easter egg to the real ride, it could also be a reference to in-world locations too.

I personally wouldn't look much further into it than that. I don't think they'd use the finale of a ride to foreshadow the revamp of JPRA.

I’m commenting from a far but I just can’t see this entire land not changing to JW with how fantastic both JW additions on each coast have been. Give USH a version of VC, and we get a version of JWRA in IOA?

Regardless, so jealous of anyone who’s getting to ride!!!

Reactions: JMalez and Jamesh22