Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Reviews, Photos, & Media | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Reviews, Photos, & Media

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You get great ejector air at the top of the top hat in the front -- plus a few extra milliseconds to enjoy the view :)

Reactions: Coasted
Finally rode! I've never been scared on a rollercoaster, ever! Don't have a huge coaster count outside of Florida but man o man. THEE AIRTIME! I'm a bigger guy and this thing had all my weight on that lil ass bar and I was freaking the hell out man. The second half made me lose my voice for 3days. I was actually embarrassed when friends said they couldn't grasp the ride because they were too busy laughing at me screaming lol. Gotta say the launches weren't punchy at all to me but that top hat and that barrel roll were the clear winners for me, I felt like I was doing a handstand through the barrel roll. Initially I thought it was a little too intense for me, but after a second ride I fell in love. That ride and story and Theming are soooo perfect together like it's the perfect fit for the ride. They killed it!!

10 out of 10! And my new #1 Roller Coaster! (Credits include Taron, Shambala, and Nemesis just to name a few)
What can I say that hasn't already been said. The elements on this ride are perfect.
Got to experience daytime front row and back row. As well as a nighttime back row with Potter fireworks in the background!

Finally did this coaster for my OCT trip. I had no idea it would be this good. It's so smooth! Everything is perfect on this coaster! The awesome queue, the drop, the launches and the awesome loops! I swear I rode this like 14 times while I was there. This is now my #1 coaster of all time!

Edit: One thing I want to add also is that each time I rode this coaster I was laughing all the way through the experience and giving everyone high fives at the end because it was just that good/fun! This says a lot becuase I'm generally reserved when I'm out in public but I was having a blast and was happy to enjoy this coaster with everyone around me!

Last edited:
This ride scared me big time! I could only do it once, and I skipped another ride, so my son rode alone a second time.
But I'd do it again next trip. At least I think I would. :)

Now, Hagrid's- I could ride it all day long. It's thrilling but not terrifying. Perfect for me. Plus being on the motorcycle is so fun!

Reactions: Coasted and Alicia