Jurassic World | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I loved JP, liked the second, and hated in the third, but at this point I would like to see an all new cast and see the story be totally redone with no mention of the first trilogy. New cast, new dino's, new story, and go a little darker with the story line. God why does Chris Nolan have to be busy.

New dinos? They pretty much cover the bases with the current arrangement of dinos. No need to change them. Everything else I agree with. They would be setting themselves up for failure if they tried to bring back the original storyline. JP3 already destroyed it.

New dinos? They pretty much cover the bases with the current arrangement of dinos. No need to change them. Everything else I agree with. They would be setting themselves up for failure if they tried to bring back the original storyline. JP3 already destroyed it.

I should of been more specific, a new t-rex, new raptors etc... More along the lines of new looks, skins, sounds, mannerisms. Long live the T-Rex, JP3 was doomed was he was taken down.

Wait, wait, wait...

If Johnston is supposed to be directing this, how is he filming JP4 while he's working on Capt. America??

UPDATE: Nevermind, it's been debunked.

A few photos of what appears to be the "Daily Shooting Schedule" production board on the Universal Studios lot have made their way online today. The board lists Jurassic Park 4 as shooting on stages "7, 10, 12, 14" and sites are speculating whether that's the case.

While we'd love for that to be true, we checked in with Universal Pictures who tell us there is no truth to this. We're not sure how that listing made it onto the board, though we would suspect it was done as a joke by someone.

The big JP blu ray release would be a great place to feature a new teaser, just sayin.

Not that JP is my forte in the geek world although I love the first movie, I have to laugh at the new dinos comment.

Have they ever featured the same dinos? The second one takes place on an entirely different island.

We also don't know if that is the same T-rex in 3. Considering how much it was being attacked by the raptors in such, pretty doubtful.

I should of been more specific, a new t-rex, new raptors etc... More along the lines of new looks, skins, sounds, mannerisms. Long live the T-Rex, JP3 was doomed was he was taken down.
Actually, they did that because of new facts that came to be from after the second movie came out, such as how the T-rex is now know to have been mostly a scavenger; while Spinosaurus was the largest and most ferocious predator to ever walk the Earth, not to mention it was quite intelligent. In real life, a Spinosaurus could kill a T-rex with relative ease if it ever needed too. They were just keeping up with facts, similar to why they changed the look of the raptors.

Anyway, if they do make another movie, I think they should have the amazing Chaos Theory base story from the first movie and the look of the dinosaurs from the third. Maybe the climax of the second movie, but with Spino or the raptors. That would be awesome...
Also some Utah Raptors would be awesome...

Wait, wait, wait...

If Johnston is supposed to be directing this, how is he filming JP4 while he's working on Capt. America??

UPDATE: Nevermind, it's been debunked.

Thank the Lord it's fake! :happy: I knew something wasn't right about JP4 on that board.

Thank the Lord it's fake! :happy: I knew something wasn't right about JP4 on that board.

That does not mean it is 100 percent not happening after he is done with his current project. He still wants to do it.

Also, not trying to stir the pot too much here, but they DO build sets in soundstages and prep things months before filming. There is no reason why they could not be working on approved concepts before filming begins.

Why? The 3rd was alright but one more? I don't like this & I think Universal (or whoever is making this) needs to respect Michael Crichton death and not make this come to the screens
Since you obviously have just heard of this, I just want to let you know that JP4 was announced AGES ago (shortly after the release of JP3 in 2001 to be exact).

And I'm sorta going to have to disagree with you, although I know how that most of the time sequels are not as good the the original, JP4 has been in Development Hell since it was annouced back in 2001 and I going to be really pissed if it ends up being cancelled after all those years I had to wait for it, same thing goes for Ghostbusters 3.

Well Crap, look what I found:
That's OLD news.

I hope Steven Spielberg isn't in on this. :pray:
I hope Steven is out on this and not found on the credits.
Um, Why?

(Let me guess, this has something to do with Indiana Jones 4 doesn't it?)

Last edited:
At least once JP4 comes out, it will give Jurassic Park at IOA a boost in popularity. Or maybe UO will do something special with the Island?

Like tear down JPRA and build the Jeep Adventure!

Did they advertise those rides when their respective movies came out? It would have been a good idea if they didn't, and they should JP if JP 4 comes out.

I think the only thing they did was have a blowup balloon of the Hulk when the movie came out in 2003. That's about as far as memory recollects.

I think the only thing they did was have a blowup balloon of the Hulk when the movie came out in 2003. That's about as far as memory recollects.

Well to be fair The Hulk movies tanked/only did moderately well and were not based on the comic book animated style that the island and attractions are.

Spiderman was also Sony not Universal and is always popular element that draws guests in regardless (I know you are aware of this but just in case others are not)

JP and Potter are the only screen based franchises in the park. The others are based more on their page source material visual styles.

Jurassic Park 3 had a lot of hype around it with the Island with stickers and a few small details to help remind people of it but of course it was a lukewarm
reception.

If JP4 was a huge hit at least it would help the stories get a revisit and appreciation. I doubt a new attraction but maybe popular enough to keep Trike Open more and the like. If only...

The only other movie/attraction promotion I remember Universal doing was when Brendon Fraiser visited Revenge of the Mummy to promote Tomb of the Dragon Emperor back in '08. They also put up ads for the movie in the gift shop (which I think is still there).