Knott's Berry Farm | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Berry Farm

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Knott's has re-uploaded the Campy Snoopy update video on their YouTube channel, and it no longer includes Woodstock's Airmail, the new theater, or the overlook/additional seating area that was next to the Grizzly Creek Lodge and waterfall area. These have also been removed from the website as far as I can tell. I've seen some people claiming they have been axed from the project entirely, but I am going to guess that they might looking at a phased type of opening here that hasn't been announced yet.

Knott's has re-uploaded the Campy Snoopy update video on their YouTube channel, and it no longer includes Woodstock's Airmail, the new theater, or the overlook/additional seating area that was next to the Grizzly Creek Lodge and waterfall area. These have also been removed from the website as far as I can tell. I've seen some people claiming they have been axed from the project entirely, but I am going to guess that they might looking at a phased type of opening here that hasn't been announced yet.

All the plots have been cleared but there hasn't been any activity (at least, that I can see) anywhere except the roller coaster. My guess is that we're looking at a phased opening, not an outright cancelation. Still a bummer that this area is going to be a big construction zone for, it seems, quite a bit longer.

It feels like Knott's now really only works on new projects Jan-June. Once they go into Haunt mode, then Merry Farm it seems like it takes away all attention from anything else.

Super bummed about the theater, but I have no doubt it's coming on a later date. They need a stage there and a bigger one than what they had.

At least the Spurs to Murphys Kitchen redo still happened.

Reactions: metrobase_mayor
With Top Thrill Dragster 2.0 at Cedar Point having "issues" & Knott's failing epically at this simple renovation (compared to Fiesta Village 2.0) .....I get the feeling Montezooma will end up 2026 instead of 2025

With Top Thrill Dragster 2.0 at Cedar Point having "issues" & Knott's failing epically at this simple renovation (compared to Fiesta Village 2.0) .....I get the feeling Montezooma will end up 2026 instead of 2025

I would hope not, They should take the Fast coaster moving as a good thing for Monte to get full love. If the SFMM coaster is 26 too, it wuold get overshadowed if it was delayed. No competition in 25' in the so cal coaster market, take the lay up Knotts.

I wouldn't be too surprised seeing how stuff has been, but if its there only 2025 expansion/Addition so they should and NEED to get it done.

Reactions: Freak and Wesker69
It'll be interesting to see what happens when Sutters goes down for an overhaul. That'd also be a good addition for 2025, but I feel like that project has been put on indefinite hold (or canceled entirely).

I almost want to go back to my Rollercoaster Tycoon days & "redo" the park in the game lol

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Sutters goes down for an overhaul. That'd also be a good addition for 2025, but I feel like that project has been put on indefinite hold (or canceled entirely).

I almost want to go back to my Rollercoaster Tycoon days & "redo" the park in the game lol

Its actually been happening currently, they just painted the new sign up a week or two ago. Last time I peaked in there it looked like they were gonna do some painting soon. I assume it will be ready for this year at some point.

Edit: I assume you meant Spurs

Reactions: Jake S
Edit: I assume you meant Spurs
No. I was referring to Sutters. It is the line-up of future projects as far as renovation/overhaul goes.

As for Spurs, I'm just glad they finally pulled the trigger on it. Hopefully it actively gets used as an actual restaurant rather than just "event space".

In other news, the kpop group "Tomorrow X Together" (TXT) stopped by the park the other week the day before their 2-day LA concert.
1000012040.jpg
1000012247.jpg
Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun & Beomgyu on Xcelerator... they also rode Hangtime (reel posted on their insta). HeuningKai doesn't do coasters so he watched lol

Knott's Berry's Instagram says the new Camp Snoopy opens on June 27.
I guess they're planning to do quite a bit of work over the next couple of weeks?
However, there are some attractions missing that were shown in the original video promoting the new camp snoopy.

It's missing Woodstock's Airmail drop-tower & the new stage venue. Also a revamped meet-n-greet area.

The train cars are similar to the old ones with a roof, which is less cheap looking, but the paint scheme (green/yellow) looks like Charlie Brown had it sponsored by John Deere.

They've got the holes dug (finally) for the swing ride they've had on-site for months. So that'll be installed any day now.

Knott's Berry Farm has announced the new Camp Snoopy will officially open on June 27th, 2024; with four new attractions and a lot of summer camp fun with Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang.

Knott's Berry's Instagram says the new Camp Snoopy opens on June 27.
I guess they're planning to do quite a bit of work over the next couple of weeks?
However, there are some attractions missing that were shown in the original video promoting the new camp snoopy.

If you go back a few pages, we discussed this very thing. Unclear at this time if the missing updates are gone completely, or if this will become some kind of phased opening. Either way, it's scaled back from what they originally announced.

Last edited: