Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I managed to get the Boysenberry Mousse cake at the Boofet in 2022 at Mrs Knotts. Haven't seen it since, but I would go to Scary Farm just for that lol.

Is Spurs being re-modelled into a new restaurant, I'm curious if it will be a boofet venue this year?

I managed to get the Boysenberry Mousse cake at the Boofet in 2022 at Mrs Knotts. Haven't seen it since, but I would go to Scary Farm just for that lol.

Is Spurs being re-modelled into a new restaurant, I'm curious if it will be a boofet venue this year?
I don't think they've announced those details yet. I'm sure we'll get some more info on that soon.

Looks like the 2024 lanterns have a bit of a cosmetic update too, unless that is just mocked up for the photo. Definitely the interactive lantern, though!

Reactions: CallahanChan
Really cool to see how much they’ve ramped up this event. Love that they’ve got the announcement show on the Calico stage, too.

Reactions: Clive
I kind of wish it was still in the main ampitheater. If only to see them have a controlled venue like that for the spectacle.
i was just going to say the same thing. Sure it's great they want to make it an "event", but the presentation + photo-ops & lights-on tour would've been enough.

Of course I'm all in favor of sitting vs standing too

Man, that official livestream was terrible. I have no idea what went wrong or why they couldn't stream the direct feed like last year. I wanted to see the footage, but the angle they were shooting from had props blocking the screen. There were also audio issues too—it was really distracting. Unfortunately, the way Knott's presented the livestream made it hard to focus on the content or get excited about what they were showing.

Man, that official livestream was terrible. I have no idea what went wrong or why they couldn't stream the direct feed like last year. I wanted to see the footage, but the angle they were shooting from had props blocking the screen. There were also audio issues too—it was really distracting. Unfortunately, the way Knott's presented the livestream made it hard to focus on the content or get excited about what they were showing.
The prop placement of the stack of barrels was BAFFLING. Why on earth was it blocking the screen?!

Eh well it’s not gonna be as crazy as the 50th (Which is expected). But I am looking forward to the two new mazes. Just sucks that this year and next year both new mazes will only be contained to the backstage area and nowhere else.

The prop placement of the stack of barrels was BAFFLING. Why on earth was it blocking the screen?!

Eh well it’s not gonna be as crazy as the 50th (Which is expected). But I am looking forward to the two new mazes. Just sucks that this year and next year both new mazes will only be contained to the backstage area and nowhere else.

I wonder if Knotts will do a 3rd house on top of the 2 backstage next year. Perhaps they could use Fiesta Village again?

Also this was a crappy livestream and I am kind of baffled to how badly handled this stream was.