Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I havent been to KSF in years but am super interested in Cinema Slasher and going sometime in Oct. Some quick questions.

- GA good enough for a Friday/ Saturday night in October? Last I went in like, 2016 I remember nobody lined up for haunts but everybody lined up for rides.
- Any notable foods I should check out? Special items?

I havent been to KSF in years but am super interested in Cinema Slasher and going sometime in Oct. Some quick questions.

- GA good enough for a Friday/ Saturday night in October? Last I went in like, 2016 I remember nobody lined up for haunts but everybody lined up for rides.
I haven’t been since ‘22 but I think I went on a Saturday night and only two mazes had waits that I wasn’t about to queue for: Grimoire and Bloodlines, but both were because Grimoire stops for that show scene and Bloodlines had to get you set up for laser tag. I’d imagine GA would be fine to get through each haunted attraction. Maybe spring for Boofet if you can, cuz I’ve only ever heard good things about that experience.

Edit: I didn’t do the media event for Knott’s this year, and from our article we published it didn’t seem like they showed off their food offerings for media as they had in years past, so we can’t speak to what they have to offer this season

Gotta say that pastrami burger at the Wilderness Grill (Name?) and the Hot Nashville chicken taquitos crunches at Strictly in a Stick sound bangin’! Not haunt related but the food stand by the fountain at Fiesta Village has some amazing carnitas fries!

As for the houses, I recommend starting from the back (Mesmer and Slasher first) and then save the backstage houses for last.

Reactions: chris.g and Jake S
I haven’t been since ‘22 but I wasn’t about to queue for: Bloodlines, because had to get you set up for laser tag.
I'm offended that you didn't visit Valdonia in 2022. Pretty sure there was no real set up, I think they just handed guests the guns because 90% of guests didn't know what/where/who to shoot

I stayed within the last 3 scenes causing chaos & occasional tears.

I'm offended that you didn't visit Valdonia in 2022. Pretty sure there was no real set up, I think they just handed guests the guns because 90% of guests didn't know what/where/who to shoot

I stayed within the last 3 scenes causing chaos & occasional tears.
Oh believe me I wanted to. Was bummed I couldn’t check it out. Wasn’t that its first season? Could explain the line as well.