Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
@Wesker69 I went through Eight Fingers at different times through the night over three nights and never saw anyone in place, so not sure if it was someone on break. If they do staff it, will be a good jump scare. Hopefully, there'll be reports of it operating on future nights.

Also I thought the hanging was a bit too long, I had it clocked at 35 minutes. I've found on the three nights I went, you had to be lined up 45 mins before to safely get a decent spot. In saying all that, better having a Hanging than no Hanging. Good to see my own country's Raygun make an appearance lol.

Reactions: CallahanChan
@Wesker69 I went through Eight Fingers at different times through the night over three nights and never saw anyone in place, so not sure if it was someone on break. If they do staff it, will be a good jump scare. Hopefully, there'll be reports of it operating on future nights.

Also I thought the hanging was a bit too long, I had it clocked at 35 minutes. I've found on the three nights I went, you had to be lined up 45 mins before to safely get a decent spot. In saying all that, better having a Hanging than no Hanging. Good to see my own country's Raygun make an appearance lol.
For what it's worth, Cinema Slasher didn't have anyone on the bungee scare at the end of the maze most of the time I went through it last year. The two times I've been through it this year, there was someone there. I'll check on Eight Fingers Nine throughout the run.

Outside of the small stage (for stunts) I think the Wagon Camp works well for The Hanging. There isn't really a bad seat in the house and taking a few to get off your feet at an event like this is always appreciated.

Reactions: CallahanChan

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts