Lionsgate World Resort | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Lionsgate World Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Thoughts on SkyPlex?

• I want it!

• I have concerns, but still want to see it built.

• I hate it!

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I kind of thought that.

Kind of weird that there's been no news for about 3 months now given the scale of the project.

I've been critical of the project and its supporters for awhile, but I'm not worried. If it's 2017 and we have no word on ground breaking then there could be issues. Remember the SkyPlex dude just opened Mangos, which was his main focus.

Reactions: Scott W.
He may be waiting on the utilities company to come in and move all the power lines that go through the center of the property. Also, there may be drainage pipes under the property that would need to be rerouted because I beli be there were plans for the parking structure to have one floor underground.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I think the probability of this thing actually happening has always been fairly low. I've also heard Mangos isn't doing quite as well as expected.

Will there be any construction companies free to actually build it?
They'll just get more subcontractors in, even if that means hiring from further afield

If I think of all the construction going on in London plus Crossrail, there's still people looking for work