MSHI Expansion? | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Once Universal or Disney actually builds a ride encompassing everything they've utilized in Spidey or Forbidden Journey as well as serious animatronics and even more high tech we'll talk.

Like Universal were meant to with Kong? :popcorn:

I joke...kind of.

Before I whip everyone into a frenzy, I'll explain.

The part I made up was Adventureland.

Right now, it just those crazy kids out there in Glendale trying to replicate the space folding visual effect using a Kuka Arm and the shapeshifting/projection mapping tech.

They are also working up another Marvel/Kuka attraction that won't come to FL.
My guess is Doctor Strange for Florida and someone we can't use for outside of Florida. Right?

Reactions: Nick and Disneyhead
Before I whip everyone into a frenzy, I'll explain.

The part I made up was Adventureland.

Right now, it just those crazy kids out there in Glendale trying to replicate the space folding visual effect using a Kuka Arm and the shapeshifting/projection mapping tech.

They are also working up another Marvel/Kuka attraction that won't come to FL.

My guess is Doctor Strange for Florida and someone we can't use for outside of Florida. Right?

What about Universal ? I don't care about Disney what o care about is Universal progressing in Marvel.

A redone spiderman ride would be amazing. A bunch of ideas came to me after seeing the new movie. What I loved the most was probably the intro music.

I'd have to imagine that Universal Creative can not touch anything from the MCU in the terms of the tone or style.

It would have to be in the comic book styles of more recent Marvel comics, and not on any of the films. And that, the only thing I think Universal is doing in the near future, is Iron Man, and nothing else (except maybe a touchup of the MSHI facades to be more in-line with the new version of The Incredible Hulk).