Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MSHI Expansion?

Just something to keep in mind...basically all the patents we saw recently showed up in the Nintendo plans.

Except that Iron Man concept.

Just food for thought.

That's.. actually a rather unique point to add.

It seems that SNW is back a year later than we thought, which opens the proverbial door open on what UOR could do for 2020.

I could see another IOA project in the works, as with that and the DC replacement, it'd get large crowds away from Nintendo.

Now, it's just a food for thought saying; but I'm curious of what 2020 may bring. Whether it's Iron Man, or perhaps an off-season, with a focus on refurbishments and infastructure upgrades. Time will tell.

I'm not crazy about the Iron Man concept, as it heavily foreshadows another ride that will likely be mostly a simulator-y thing, but the RV component seems pretty unique. I just wish - given the proximity any Avengers/Iron Man ride will have to Spidey - we were going to get something more overtly dark ride-esque.

I'm not crazy about the Iron Man concept, as it heavily foreshadows another ride that will likely be mostly a simulator-y thing, but the RV component seems pretty unique. I just wish - given the proximity any Avengers/Iron Man ride will have to Spidey - we were going to get something more overtly dark ride-esque.

To me, I would be fine with it.

As long as it got rid of the dumpster fire that is Doctor Doom.

To me, I would be fine with it.

As long as it got rid of the dumpster fire that is Doctor Doom.

I'm sure you're not alone. I'd just like to see something markedly different from Universal's go-to action/E-ticket approach of late, especially because it's going to be basically right next to the crown jewel of that approach in Spider-Man.

If the Iron Man concept would be a step up from Flight of Passage oh boy would we be in for a treat.

I'm sure you're not alone. I'd just like to see something markedly different from Universal's go-to action/E-ticket approach of late, especially because it's going to be basically right next to the crown jewel of that approach in Spider-Man.
Being totally serious, Spider-Man no longer holds that crown. About time too.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Iron Man concept would be a step up from Flight of Passage oh boy would we be in for a treat.

I probably wouldn't be terribly impressed if that's what we got (having not yet ridden Flight of Passage). Give me some state-of-the-art, (mostly) physical dark rides. Supposedly we're getting that in Nintendo, but I hope it doesn't end there.

Being totally serious, Spider-Man no longer holds that crown. About time too.

I'd be genuinely curious to know what you think has unseated it.

I probably wouldn't be terribly impressed if that's what we got (having not yet ridden Flight of Passage). Give me some state-of-the-art, (mostly) physical dark rides. Supposedly we're getting that in Nintendo, but I hope it doesn't end there.
Go ride it.
I'd be genuinely curious to know what you think has unseated it.
Flight of Passage.

Soarin' 2.0 is an extreme understatement.

Go ride it.

Flight of Passage.

Soarin' 2.0 is an extreme understatement.

If I lived in Florida, I would! Have to wait until October!

And I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot. I just can't imagine it besting Spider-Man's flawless integration of screens, sets, and physical effects for me. But I guess we'll see!

If I lived in Florida, I would! Have to wait until October!

And I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot. I just can't imagine it besting Spider-Man's flawless integration of screens, sets, and physical effects for me. But I guess we'll see!
If that's what you're looking for specifically it might not but it's definitely the best simulator I've been on.