New Live Show (Attraction Development Survey) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Live Show (Attraction Development Survey)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sharknado the Musical was an actual show this year at the Orlando Fringe Festival so it's not out of the realm of possibility. But after much thought I think Wicked would be a great addition!

Joke concepts all around. I'm almost positive none of the shows listed here are of any actual thought, probably just the type of show itself (musical, stunt, action ect) and the audience that would be for it. Don't expect sharknado the musical or NBCs greatest hits anytime soon guys :lol:

Wicked is playing London's East End right now.

West End :) It's been here 8 years now, and is the 5th Longest running musical in London. I've seen it twice, it's a hard one to beat the songs are good, the set is clever without being over the top. If you've seen it, a cut down version 'Greatest Hits' would be disappointing I'd have thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenstar
Props, sets, and costumes - the complete show - from Japan's Wicked are in storage on-site in Orlando and have been since the Japan show closed. I wish they'd do something with it. As much as I'd like to see any Ghostbusters presence in the park, Wicked would be the easiest for them to do.

I think we're putting a little too much faith in surveys here.

Remember when everyone was up in arms about the infamous Smurfs survey.

Yea.

Last edited:
I think we're putting a little too much faith in surveys here.

Remember when everyone was up in arms about the infamous Smurfs sruvey.

Yea.

Agreed. They purposely try to hide what they are actually trying to learn from these surveys.

Perhaps they are testing the water to see if 'live' shows are even a thing anymore...Or maybe some of the IPs are leading to other things...sneaky Universal is sneaky

I think they are either using some of the items as known performance indicators to more accurately get an idea of where items rank or are planning multiple shows coming in.

I can't imagine Matt Hoffman or Wild West going anywhere other than where they already were. That would be potential for multiple shows and/or possible replacement to Animal Actors.

Yeah guys as I said before this is probably just a rest to see what "kind" of show guests want to see. I doubt that any of these will actually come

Yeah guys as I said before this is probably just a rest to see what "kind" of show guests want to see. I doubt that any of these will actually come

I agree.

The fact that they have "something you would see at Disneyworld" as a negative option was one of the initial reasons I thought this. To be clear, I received the survey that had America's Got Talent, NBC Sitcom, and Wild West Stunt Show (in that order). When I saw the Disneyworld option and was answering questions about AGT, I figured that must be what they were doing given that WDW had that American Idol. When it went down the line to the other two (especially repeating the same stunt show theme) I figured they must be trying out styles as opposed to actual shows themselves. By the by, I think the style for the NBC Sitcom show is them asking if we want something similar to Bill and Ted for a daytime crowd.