New Star Wars Nightime Entertainment Coming This Spring & Summer | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

New Star Wars Nightime Entertainment Coming This Spring & Summer

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's certainly underwhelming, but I also imagine it was thrown together almost as fast as the Frozen Sing-a-long (also pretty embarrassing for a Disney Park).

On the bright side, the screens lower and hopefully the new fireworks/projections will be great. I was at the park last night to walk through SOA and things one last time and got a dead center spot for the current SW fireworks and was beyond impressed. They did a pretty good job with this show with the pacing too, allowing smoke to clear out much better than the Frozen Fireworks.

My goodness who directed that Phasma? She seems exaggeratedly feminine...

In fact, who directed this whole thing? The storm troopers aren't even uniform. Kylo aren would be displeased.
Yeah, I noticed she seemed to be doing a bit of a "runway walk" and the Storm troopers didn't seem to be walking with any conviction/in unison.

Reactions: snayberry
It's certainly underwhelming, but I also imagine it was thrown together almost as fast as the Frozen Sing-a-long (also pretty embarrassing for a Disney Park).

On the bright side, the screens lower and hopefully the new fireworks/projections will be great. I was at the park last night to walk through SOA and things one last time and got a dead center spot for the current SW fireworks and was beyond impressed. They did a pretty good job with this show with the pacing too, allowing smoke to clear out much better than the Frozen Fireworks.

Frozen was actually slapped together in three weeks or so, so this actually did have more time. But it does't look like anything out of place at Star Wars Weekends.

Doesn't MK also earn about 10 million more visitors per year? I'm sure that buys them the extra 2-3 hours they're open.
Guest attendance projections along with park capacity is a primary factor determining operating hours for every park. This never seems to be considered during these discussions. o_O

Reactions: Nick and UNIrd
Probably written by the same people that wrote that first Frozen outdoor stage show in 2014. It has that same feel, or lack of thereof. :faint: