Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 198 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes!! This is going to be so amazing! I honestly can not wait! From the little props we've seen, in the announcement video, and what we've seen of the rides....YES! This is going to be a huge hit for both Universal and Nintendo!!

P.S. And wow, the Tweet seems to be blowing up! 1.7k retweets in 24 mins! Wow!

Reactions: E.Gadd and Mike S
Well that gives us what I assume are the three major facades.

The castle of course - wonder what ride?

The 3D Mario World type tower thing is dotted with Yoshis so likely it's the Yoshi attraction.

And Bowser's castle? Wonder what's in there.

Reactions: Mike S
Well that gives us what I assume are the three major facades.

The castle of course - wonder what ride?

The 3D Mario World type tower thing is dotted with Yoshis so likely it's the Yoshi attraction.

And Bowser's castle? Wonder what's in there.

I would assume Bowser's Castle is Mario Kart since that's a staple in every Mario Kart game.

Nintendo's characters and content that boasts overwhelming popularity all over the world gathered together!
The grand entrance into the gaming world with each body, the magnificent area where you can pass on, is born with a masterpiece quality by the two creative teams of Nintendo x Universal Studios.

The world's most advanced * 2 SUPER NINTENDO WORLD ™, a huge complex area with two layers with ride attractions, interactive areas, shops and restaurants is the first in the world to come to Universal Studios Japan Japan.
Translated from USJ's website!

But the castle is tiered and has a raised plaza that overlooks the lower plaza.

Suggesting the "front" of it is facing that central plaza.
But what other purpose would the castle serve. Well... maybe it is the meet and greet building. All I know is that I'm pretty sure it's not a ride facade.

But what other purpose would the castle serve. Well... maybe it is the meet and greet building. All I know is that I'm pretty sure it's not a ride facade.

Shops? Dining? It could be the same as the Jurassic Park Visitor Center. You could even watch a baby Yoshi hatch.

How do we think guests will enter this land? Will there be a giant greet pipe somewhere? Maybe to the left of our view in the concept art just past the castle?