Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 196 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Would it be ungrateful to say this is what should have been developed years ago for F&F?...

But, yeah. Will be an excellent ride experience.

Double Dash IS the best Mario Kart. Didn't @Teebin also say this will be a busbar ride system? that fits with what we see there.

OOOOOPS... I thought I was in the F&F thread. Scratch that last muse.

The Kart is to be a busbar of some type. It might even be an inverted busbar which is new to me. Too, the back end of the karts may be designed to slide back and forth when going around corners. Also, the iterations I have seen have it seating four, not two.

Last edited:
That's so Mario Kart it hurts. The fact that you could ride this multiple times with totally different experiences each time... holy crap. I am way too hyped for Mario Kart: Quadruple Crash!

This really is the future for attractions and why rides like TSMM and MIB are so popular. It's different every time you ride and can double or triple the life expectancy of a ride.

Reactions: Mike S and E.Gadd
img_2564-png.178849

DK

Whatever this image is, it is not appearing for me.

OVyZoIy.png

A boom coaster includes a passenger vehicle, a track, a bogie coupled to the passenger vehicle and the track and configured to move along the track, and a simulated ride surface positioned above the track and beneath the passenger vehicle. The simulated ride surface is configured to imitate a path of the passenger vehicle, the bogie is coupled to a surface of the passenger vehicle via a leg member extending around the simulated ride surface, and the leg member suspends the passenger vehicle above the simulated surface such that the bogie and the track are blocked from a passenger view perspective of the passenger vehicle.

OVyZoIy.png

A boom coaster includes a passenger vehicle, a track, a bogie coupled to the passenger vehicle and the track and configured to move along the track, and a simulated ride surface positioned above the track and beneath the passenger vehicle. The simulated ride surface is configured to imitate a path of the passenger vehicle, the bogie is coupled to a surface of the passenger vehicle via a leg member extending around the simulated ride surface, and the leg member suspends the passenger vehicle above the simulated surface such that the bogie and the track are blocked from a passenger view perspective of the passenger vehicle.

raw

Talk about dropping a bomb like that, considering we have heard rumors of Donkey Kong for some time for USF..