Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 261 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some info tidbits - internal transfers "late spring" for a summer opening.

Also, it's themed to eco tours of the planet and how the environment gives us hope for saving our own planet.

Also the sorta monkey flying squirrel hybrid things are kinda cute.

Right kids, with that May 27th opening date in mind and people's (much better than my own) history of how far in advance softs typically happen in mouseland, what's peoples best guess for when this sucker will be accessible? (DISCLAIMER - I'm fully aware of the 'nothing is guaranteed' etc reality of softs) :)

Reactions: Coasted and Joel
Now the real question is raised... will it get delayed? :saywhat:

It'll open in some form, for sure. Will all four theaters be open? I dunno.

Right kids, with that May 27th opening date in mind and people's (much better than my own) history of how far in advance softs typically happen in mouseland, what's peoples best guess for when this sucker will be accessible? (DISCLAIMER - I'm fully aware of the 'nothing is guaranteed' etc reality of softs) :)

May, complete pessimistic guess.

Reactions: amityboattours

I do think you are safe. The only hang up might be if they want to keep it under wraps and do a dramatic grand reveal for the press event to get maximum impact

Reactions: amityboattours
Status
Not open for further replies.