Peacock (Streaming Service) | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Peacock (Streaming Service)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Huuggeeeeee get for this service. Huge, I believe its the only place to stream them?

Also like, WB, what you doing? How do you not have your highest grossing franchise on your OWN streaming service? Am I stupid, or is that stupid?

Huuggeeeeee get for this service. Huge, I believe its the only place to stream them?

Also like, WB, what you doing? How do you not have your highest grossing franchise on your OWN streaming service? Am I stupid, or is that stupid?

They signed a deal with NBCU waaaaaaayyy back that gives them cable and streaming rights up to 2024. WB kinda doesn't have a choice.

Reactions: RevFreako
They signed a deal with NBCU waaaaaaayyy back that gives them cable and streaming rights up to 2024. WB kinda doesn't have a choice.
Then honestly stupid idea to launch your streaming service now lol. I understand you don't want everything right away, need to add things to entice people back, but when companies don't even have their largest IPs available to them I frankly don't understand it. I just don't.

Then honestly stupid idea to launch your streaming service now lol. I understand you don't want everything right away, need to add things to entice people back, but when companies don't even have their largest IPs available to them I frankly don't understand it. I just don't.
They're good with or without Potter.

HBO Max? Yeah? Sounds like they're struggling
They still have all of their subs from when it was just HBO and new Max subscribers. Once they get onto Amazon and Roku (which, tbh, they're kinda already on with their HBO app, just missing the Max exclusive content), they'll be in full swing. It was definitely not the start they would've wanted though with the rocky rollout, though.

Two other trailers released, one for Saved by the Bell and the other for AP Bio

Is it just me, or does the series look different? Almost crisper, I kinda like it.

Two other trailers released, one for Saved by the Bell and the other for AP Bio

Is it just me, or does the series look different? Almost crisper, I kinda like it.

Saved by the Bell looks so much fun and AP Bio looks like they got a budget increase and the move to peacock seems to let them do a lot more raunch

The original sitcom was a signature series for NBC. That legacy would play into Peacock as a potential home. The NBCU streamer has been actively rebooting classic NBC sitcoms with Saved By the Bell and Punky Brewster, and the Fresh Prince reimagening is co-produced by corporate sibling Universal TV.

Reactions: RevFreako

The original sitcom was a signature series for NBC. That legacy would play into Peacock as a potential home. The NBCU streamer has been actively rebooting classic NBC sitcoms with Saved By the Bell and Punky Brewster, and the Fresh Prince reimagening is co-produced by corporate sibling Universal TV.
This is something I’m *actually* excited for. I loved the fan film, it was literally perfect.

Shamelessly have been drunk watching and playing along with Hollywood Game Night lol. Having fun with it in that sense, good to play along with. Blessed to go through my mom and have the 1 ad break. If Film selection was better this would be one of my favorite if not favorite service.

Going to start The Good Place as well

Shamelessly have been drunk watching and playing along with Hollywood Game Night lol. Having fun with it in that sense, good to play along with. Blessed to go through my mom and have the 1 ad break. If Film selection was better this would be one of my favorite if not favorite service.

Going to start The Good Place as well

Wait is the Good Place on Peafowl?