Phase Closings | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Phase Closings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone else want to wait 2 and a half hours for Space Mountain and/or Soarin'? Me too.

Right now, 3 rides are (apparently) over 100 minutes at Islands of Adventure. Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem also has a 120+ minute wait. And Revenge of the Mummy has a 20 minute wait. :lol:

Right now, 3 rides are (apparently) over 100 minutes at Islands of Adventure. Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem also has a 120+ minute wait. And Revenge of the Mummy has a 20 minute wait. :lol:

I just use fanmade wait time apps as examples, since they aren't really accurate. Universal needs to jump in and make their own, since you can only trust Disney's app for accuracy.

Uni can't even run a twitter account. You expect them to run a wait times app?:lol:

How hard can it be to update an app with wait times when they're updating the sign with the wait times? I'm sure it's a little more complicated but there's no reason they can't do it. That's easier than teaching them how to properly use social media.

250 min wait for Test Track right now :confused:

No way in hell I'm waiting over 4 hours for anything. That is just about 1/4 of your day right there for one ride.

Last edited:
How hard can it be to update an app with wait times when they're updating the sign with the wait times? I'm sure it's a little more complicated but there's no reason they can't do it. That's easier than teaching them how to properly use social media.

Have you seen their current app? Or the HHN app?

They're seriously the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

I would bet that Universal doesn't want a wait times app. Many tourists might cancel their trip if they were able to see the wait times.

Then have it location locked so it can only be used inside the parks.

Have you seen their current app? Or the HHN app?

They're seriously the worst.

Yeah it is bad. I tried using it a few times when I was there last year and just gave up on it. I still don't think it would be too hard to include wait times into the app though.

250 min wait for Test Track right now :confused:

No way in hell I'm waiting over 4 hours for anything. That is just about 1/4 of your day right there for one ride.

That's insane. In 250 minutes you could watch LOTR: Return of the King Extended Edition in its entirety. No way I would wait 250 minutes for anything.