Phase Closings | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Phase Closings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Definitely spring break. The Hospitality Pass I received from work is blocked out all this week. When it's blacked out it usually means you don't want to be there anyway! :lol:

At the hotel, we are giving out the extra pamphlet that goes with the park hours with info on how to best deal with the crowds. Multiple parks are running EMH on the same day this week as well.

I wonder if next Monday will be just as bad. Supposed to meet my friend out there on Monday at 1 PM. From what I can tell, being an AP holder I will be fine unless it hits Phase 4, right?

Okay, I'm gonna be at Uni next week from Monday to Wenedsday. Im staying at the Hard Rock so I'll get express passes. how long do you expect express waits to be?

Okay, I'm gonna be at Uni next week from Monday to Wenedsday. Im staying at the Hard Rock so I'll get express passes. how long do you expect express waits to be?

You'll miss a lot of the post-Easter crowds but you'll still be dealing with the last group of Spring Break crowds. Most of the big colleges have already had SB, but there's still many schools that waited until this coming week. Express pass waits can get pretty high as long as there's a lot of people in the park.

Just thought I'd mention some wait times I saw today.

ROTM 60 Mins
HRRR 75 Mins
DM 115 Mins
Shrek 30 Mins
Simpsons 75 Mins
Spider-Man 90 Mins
FJ 120 Mins
Hulk 120 Mins
Suess Trolley 80 mins
JPRA 75 Mins
PF 90 Mins
Dragons 35 mins
Flyers 120 Mins

Just thought I'd mention some wait times I saw today.

ROTM 60 Mins
HRRR 75 Mins
DM 115 Mins
Shrek 30 Mins
Simpsons 75 Mins
Spider-Man 90 Mins
FJ 120 Mins
Hulk 120 Mins
Suess Trolley 80 mins
JPRA 75 Mins
PF 90 Mins
Dragons 35 mins
Flyers 120 Mins

Not to mention the 150 minute wait for the standby line after Phase III Land Control began for the WWoHP...

My niece was down there for the Orlando Cheerleading Championships, which they happily won (Elizabeth Forward, Pa. H.S.). On Monday morning they went to IOA as soon as it opened to the general public and ran back to Forbidden Journey, but it was already packed and the FJ line was three hours, she said. They got on Dragons in 20 minutes though. But they never made it to Simpsons, ET, Hulk, Despicable Me, Rocket, Poseiden, Shrek, since the lines were so long. And it was too cold for the water rides. They were going to do Express Passes, but the cost at apx. $150 was too much. They took my advice and did the single rider lines where open and were able to ride SpiderMan, Mummy & Men In Black. They went to the Transformers store. She said they loved the store, the building and the Bumblebee Meet & Greet. That's a good sign that a general public person was impressed with the Transformers building etc. But she emphasized that the parks were just too crowded to have an enjoyable day. In previous years they participated in Disney's Feb. events when the crowds weren't bad. Big difference from Feb. to March spring break madness coupled with Easter week.