Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't like the Comcast Sign or the NBC sign. I feel like so many people are tired of the "media" that having it in the park just kinda reminds me of it. With Saturday Night Live on NBC, constantly trashing Trump (whether you think it's deserved or not), I would say many are just tired of seeing it on TV, or at least I am. Unsurprisingly, Trump just called out SNL and NBC on twitter.

I don't like the Comcast Sign or the NBC sign. I feel like so many people are tired of the "media" that having it in the park just kinda reminds me of it. With Saturday Night Live on NBC, constantly trashing Trump (whether you think it's deserved or not), I would say many are just tired of seeing it on TV, or at least I am. Unsurprisingly, Trump just called out SNL and NBC on twitter.

It kind of does the opposite... if people see an NBC logo on the building, they'll recognize a favorite shows of theirs and will go and see what's inside. And for the Comcast sign, although the horrible customer service, Comcast is already imprinted when signing in to WiFi

It kind of does the opposite... if people see an NBC logo on the building, they'll recognize a favorite shows of theirs and will go and see what's inside. And for the Comcast sign, although the horrible customer service, Comcast is already imprinted when signing in to WiFi
It depends on the person if what you are saying ends up being reality.

Trump is definitely angling on getting his base to go Anti-NBC.

I could see where you're coming from. I just feel like if they add any other comcast sign or building, it'll be overkill. They already have a building in Graden of Allah.

Comcast wants to remind people that they do more than cable.

I don't want to be reminded. It's not even subtle.

Like "Disney" doesn't use their name in any of their parks. C'mon. They're as much a multi media company as Comcast. Heck, their parks are even named after the corporation. :) even, Disney's individual brands. Pixar, ESPN and so on are everywhere.

Like "Disney" doesn't use their name in any of their parks. C'mon. They're as much a multi media company as Comcast. Heck, their parks are even named after the corporation. :) even, Disney's individual brands. Pixar, ESPN and so on are everywhere.
Difference is the corporate Disney logo is far different than any logo for the parks and Uni has a long history of being sold from owner to owner so of course Comcast isn't going to be in the parks name... but you better bet they'd love to put it there if UOR wasnt such an established brand already ;)

Difference is the corporate Disney logo is far different than any logo for the parks and Uni has a long history of being sold from owner to owner so of course Comcast isn't going to be in the parks name... but you better bet they'd love to put it there if UOR wasnt such an established brand already ;)

Couldn't have said it better. I just don't want any more peakcock or Comcast signs.