Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Somebody is going to have to explain to me what the heck those are. I was expecting classical fat bottomed women with a lot more relief in the casting and they put up these?

I would assume that they'd want to make sure they didn't offend anyone in a family theme park setting by having racks or other things be shown on a Statue (hence why the hell it's censored).

Reactions: Mike S and JoeCamel
I know a certain Scotsman (Marty 2010) and a German uberfan (Mosfet) that would have the pianists in Pat O's play this all night long. Can't blame them, it is one of the classics. And then we retire to Fat Tuesday's to sample some of their finest grain alcohol...... What an experience!

Reactions: Mike S
My video from today shows the marquee with words and it looks like the entrance sign is getting LED lights installed inside. Plus, there's 5 straight minutes showing off every single product inside The Tonight Shop in case you're interested. ;-)

Still working on a blog post with photos.

Post with lots of photos: The Tonight Shop Now Open and Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon Update – Orlando ParkStop

P1090121.jpg

P1090119.jpg

P1090118.jpg

P1090117.jpg

P1090132.jpg

P1090133.jpg

P1090135.jpg

P1090147.jpg

P1090149.jpg

P1090168.jpg