Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean I understand not having it. It is a Jimmy Fallon ride gift shop and not an NBC store. Maybe they place an actual NBC store in City Walk or new park area once started.

I think that would make more sense as it can be sold to anybody, not just the people in the parks.

Shouldn't be a rights issue. They've sold SNL shirts in kiosks at CityWalk, including Stefon and More Cowbell.

I think the fact that they copied the actual NY NBC store that sells other show merch for the design of the shop gave people the idea that it would sell a variety of merch.

I've been to the NYC store and still have Late Night with Conan magnets on my fridge. Do we really need Fallon tight pants and a panda costume when they could add some more merch for current shows?

When it directly says "The Tonight Shop", I would think that it would mostly feature merchandise based off of "The Tonight Show" and some generic NBC merchandise like what's currently there.

Could they add more merchandise in the future that's based off of SNL or 30Rock? Perhaps, but I think the top priority right now is mainly focusing on the main theme of the ride.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
When it directly says "The Tonight Shop", I would think that it would mostly feature merchandise based off of "The Tonight Show" and some generic NBC merchandise like what's currently there.

Could they add more merchandise in the future that's based off of SNL or 30Rock? Perhaps, but I think the top priority right now is mainly focusing on the main theme of the ride.
Agreed.

When the Twister shop first opened, everything in it was Twister related.. Over the years, less and less was Twister related at all, until all that was left was a little tornado in a bottle novelty and all the rest was completely unrelated.

The store will adapt as time goes on, but for now, I like that it's on target with its theme.

Hey, I want to know ,"Where is the tent", they pulled the permit for last fall? Speculation was that it was connected to this ride at the time but unless it was the Chance tent (that was up by the time the permit was filed for IIR) so I am not thinking that was it.

Anyone know?

I watch Fallon on occasion, and enjoy his music sketches, but man was he TERRIBLE at the Golden Globes. It made me like him a lot less.

We saw Conan Live on the Late show way back when (12 years?) and he was always my favorite. Screw Jay Leno.

It's all in individual tastes. Myself, I couldn't stand Conan. I like Fallon. Loved Johnny Carson, Jack Paar & Steve Allen, all earlier, and better, Tonight Show hosts. I was lukewarm with Leno. I generally watched Letterman during the Leno years.

There's a couple cool things at the store, but otherwise, the merch seems really uninspired. Are there really that many people out there who want "Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon"' merch? I honestly expected a lot more merchandise with the Tonight Show logo.

There's a couple cool things at the store, but otherwise, the merch seems really uninspired. Are there really that many people out there who want "Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon"' merch? I honestly expected a lot more merchandise with the Tonight Show logo.

T-shirt 36.95 12 available ebay

They sell