Return of Donkey Meet and Greet | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Return of Donkey Meet and Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
[video=youtube;E_45wZr45Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_45wZr45Qc&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hollywood Donkey but this will brighten your day.

I agree. The kid zone area is super dated and a mess. Even though men and black is fun, I believe it's dated as well. And idk how I feel with spongebob replacing the whole kidzone.

Do you mean Men In Black: Alien Attack is dated or the movie franchise? If you mean the movie franchise there was just a Men In Black 3 out.

Are people really this upset about a potential addition to Kidzone? That entire area has no central theme as is, so adding one more out of place attraction will not ruin this area. If kids enjoy it, then why worry. I would love a full kidz redo as much as anyone, but at least breathe some new life into it for now

so i guess the rumor about Shrek going away isn't close to being true. :(

Eh. We'll have to see. I doubt the Donkey show isn't coming back in the same, big installation. If it's something small like USH's waffle cart, it means nothing.

I still think Shrek will be gone in the next 3-5 years.

How this Meet and Greet is handled will be telling. If it's something like the cart, it's on the chopping block relatively soon. The Shrek characters do have face value and they do want them to be M&G's after the attraction does inevitably close.

Sorry, only shot I took this time. Something else came up and I forgot all about it.

ShrekDonkeyPhotoOp-001.jpg

The Donkey's return is targeted for Feb 15th :thumbs:

Thanks HTF. Is that in conjunction with any other construction walls being removed or pushed back?